View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2014 #15
H.B.

That's all I needed to say about living situations.

What about college?

My position now:
  • If you can get into an Ivy League or otherwise top tier school where there is strong, demonstrable ROI, do it
  • If someone else is paying for it via athletic or academic scholarship (but not parents - don't punish them), do it
  • If it is a specific requirement to get into your field - doctor, lawyer, college professor, school teacher, etc., do it

Other than that, stay away.

Common "wisdom" now is find your passion and "do it" but this only works less than 5% of the time. I would say find out what pays the most that you think you can do and eventually train to love doing and then do that.

Instead of going to college, take an entry level job in a good company adjacent to where you want to eventually be. Work your butt off. Be a model employee. Build a reputation as someone reliable, upbeat, joyful, energetic and helpful - and develop work acquaintances in that department and eventually express interest in learning that role.

That would be so much more valuable than taking yourself out of the workforce, wasting away being indoctrinated with social marxism and drunkenness, drugs, hedonism and bad or defeatist attitudes everywhere.

But if you do happen to fall for the scam of the ZOG diploma mills, pay off those loans ASAP. The jew wants you to keep deferring them so the principle explodes and you can never afford to have kids - or have fewer later in life.

Last edited by H.B.; December 7th, 2014 at 09:21 PM.