View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2015 #7
Sean Gruber

Basically it's scrub nursing or corrections, or competing with $10/hr. dots programming. Most don't have the wherewithal to become programmers, so it's basically either wiping up old people's vomit, shoving the heart attacked into an ambulance, or putting people in cages and watching them. Decay management. For slightly above minimum wage. Which means below the poverty line.

You could, of course, join the ranks of underemployed shysters or overemployed docs--if you have the skin. Or, you could get yourself a truck and fill out red tape from here to Mars to drive around competing with dozens of other house-washers and lawn techs in your area, who are not above cutting your tires. (Actually, that sounds kinda fun...good premise for a Kevin James flick.)

As to nurses making <$10/hr:

I worked in a hospital that replaced its ICU nursing staff (independent traveling nurses who got $55/hr.) with Filipinas, imported from the Philippines and apartmented by the hospital. These Flips made $9/hr.

Think. You are lying half-dead in the ICU. You have a White nurse with 20 years experience. She makes $55/hr and does a damn good job. The next day, she's replaced by a Filipina who can't speak English and makes $9/hr.

Hey, but this country is about money, dude. Fuck patient care. Why be a hospital administrator or invest in medical stocks, if you can't become a multi-millionaire doing it? And forget about having a White society tomorrow; i.e., fuck the future. The only color I care about is green, man!

The Kwa is tanking. It's take the money and run and apres moi, le deluge. Thanks, jews.

Don't forget to vote for your fave cuckservative, whoever Rands on about injustices committed against niggers and billionaires, our most valuable citizens who don't work.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; August 9th, 2015 at 11:27 PM.