View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2013 #27
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
You, nigger, were asking RR about something else altogether, not drones or helis. So don't backtrack on what you previously said; you're fooling no one. But you are right on one thing: by watching an old-style televitz, viewers are still being saturated with programming that elevates niggers at the expense of Whites; that much I'll grant you. You are made to look intelligent and compassionate, while Whites are made to look ignorant and cruel; and all courtesy of those jews whose pets you are and who use you to racially dilute our race and what was once great in America.

And do you really expect anyone here to believe that "I redesign the AA chip" (as you so ebonically put it) with your level of education? Just how stupid do you think we are anyway? You're not talking to your homeboys in the ghetto; you're talking to your racial superiors. Keep that in mind next time you shit-splat the board with your virtually indecipherable nigger-speak. Hell, you'd run a dozen Eniggerma codebreakers right into the ground with your mumbo-lipped babble.

One more thing: I've noticed that you've opted not to show your rep points all of a sudden. What happened? A shitload of payback from other board members slam you in the face in retribution for the dozen or so "thumbs down" you heaped on me in a mere 20 minutes?

You picked the wrong White man to fuck with, and it's finally beginning to dawn on you... isn't it, Buckwheat?
Since you requested it, I put the little birds back for you happy now little Tom?

Take a look at them will not leave them there for long.