View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2009 #3
Eric-Hunt

Default Please get this to Mr. White's family

I was sent an email about this letter, and I feel I need to respond.

I don't agree with much of what is written on these blogs and forums, but fully understand why you are enraged.

This is what I wrote Bill White's lawyers on October 5th, they never responded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

from Eric Hunt <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 5:10 PM
subject Regarding the Bill White Case
mailed-by gmail.com
hide details Oct 5

My name is Eric Hunt, I believe I am named in an indictment involving Mr. White.

I was subpoenaed by the FBI in San Francisco to testify against Bill White on September 11th, 2008. (within days of being let out of jail and on parole)

I guess I was supposed to be the Federal Prosecutor's main witness.

They flew me into Roanoke a few weeks later, and before I was supposed to testify, Mr. Bondorant, my Federal Public Defender, David Church of the FBI, and another man, I do not recall his name, went over a bunch of internet postings they claimed linked me to Bill White.

All of these writings were written when I was already in a locked facility, so they were written by someone else, the FBI apparently does not care to look into who, yet still names me as a key part of their indictment.

The other man in the meeting said he was from the "Civil Rights" division in Washington D.C., I believe. After his nasty treatment of me, and storming out of the room in a huff and not returning, only months later did I realize he is almost certainly Jewish and has a personal vendetta against Mr. White. I would like to know if you could get this man's name, because I believe he is behind the targeting of Mr. White.

The FBI never investigated who posted these lies under my name, on a site called "killjewsdotcom.blogspot.com", which did poison press coverage of my trial and my right to a fair trial. They never investigated that a violent, militant group called the Jewish Defense Organization claimed to have "discovered" these posts. This organization threatened far worse than Bill White, and in specific terms against me and actually threatened violence against any lawyer who defended me (I beat almost all of my charges and received time served for grabbing Elie Wiesel by the sleeve).

I was never a member of Bill White's organization, the only contact I can recall is sending his website that email rant I wrote, several days after I already sent it to the mainstream media, because I found a link to his site on google when I searched "Elie Wiesel."

I am extremely concerned about this case's ramifications for free speech in America. Protecting "Revolutionary" free speech is precisely what the founders intended.

I am extremely concerned about the double standard of the FBI not prosecuting organizations such as the JDO.

I was never involved with Bill White, or a member of his organization, yet supposedly I am being used as a key piece of evidence which could put him away for the rest of his life.

Bill White had no influence on my actions.

I think Bill White may have even given out my family's address on the internet.

That really makes me upset, but I think proves that Bill White gives out addresses of both his "enemies" and even perceived allies. Isn't one of the primary charges against him posting the addresses of his enemies?

I would like to help get Bill White out of jail so he can be with his family again.

-----------------------------------------------------

I also tried to send this to the email on the website, the person responded that it could not be forwarded to his family, they didn't know how to contact them.

I feel Bill White's lawyer saw the email and chose to disregard it.

This was before my lawsuit against Spielberg and Zisblatt.

So whoever contacts Bill White can please send him a copy of what I've been trying to send to his legal team.

----------------------------------------------------------

By the way, these bastards did the same thing to me.

Bill writes -

"For six days, until just after my second bond hearing, in the Roanoke City Jail I was kept in a tiny room under a bright light 24 hours a day, was denied phone calls, hygiene, visits and sleep (via efforts to wake me every hour)"

Eric -

While I was in the Somerset County Jail, I had the lights on me 24 hours a day, they didn't give me a mattress, I was on a rock hard plastic mat which bruised my hip bones. I wasn't allowed a shower for days, which is why my hair is oily as hell in my courtroom photographs. When they first booked me, they made me take a shower very quickly, which is why my hair looks like it does in the original.

---------------------------------------------

Basically if Bill doesn't know, a Jewish Supremacist in the FBI's Civil Rights Division is the one making his life hell.

They never brought me in to testify because they would have looked like idiots and the case would have fallen apart. After meeting with me, they also saw that I'm likeable and not at all how the Jewish media portrays me, and would never have brought me in front of the grand jury.

Yet I'm still named on Bill White's indictment!

I'm listed as a victim / witness in this case and that's what I have to say.