View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2008 #10
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

I must say that I'm surprised to even see this story at all. Someone actually giving a glowing report of the oh so evilest Man in jewstory, the infamous AH himself? How did this story slip through the juden cracks?

I suppose the jew hack 'writers' and 'editors' weighed it out and decided that it was just too great an opportunity to once again slam Nazis, even if it is goy-subtle and between the lines. There's no way they could have simply passed it up, due to some nobody's opinion about the Man.

Pure gold...

I'm somewhat shocked and pleasantly surprised, that this woman wasn't made out to be a complete lunatic, senile and totally depraved. Looks like jew slipped up there at least. Hopefully his masters are correcting that, so that the next time he "writes" a 'news' piece, everyone gets slammed equally, while the jew is instead puffed up to new heights of chosenism. (If that's even possible anymore.)

We all know that AH loved our people, and despised our enemies, but especially our mortal arch-enemy; the eternal jew.
It is of course, no crime to hate your enemies, and to hate that which is hateful toward you, unless of course, you happen to be a White heterosexual Man.

Why, then it's a 'crime', dont ye know?

Repeat after me:

Only jew is allowed to hate...well, more correctly; jew, nigger, spic, woman, mystery meat, faggot, dyke, etc. is allowed to hate. And boy do they hate you White Man. Should you reciprocate, however, you White Man, go to prison for speaking out against the genocide of your own kith and kin, let alone calling attention to the big hollow hoax lie....

Now lie down and die already, would you? The satanic work of the jew cannot succeed without this happening!

Now for the real 'between the lines', and the only real truths in this entire piece of jewish crap hit piece.
These are the self-evident truths about who and what Hitler really was, in spite of some six million plus rat-faced attempts at blood libel against him.
Quote:
Apparently it was Hitler's orders that Anni and I be taken to church every Sunday because he thought this would be "good for us".
Yep, sounds like pure evil to me...
Quote:
Part of her duties involved sorting out the fan letters and presents that were delivered in their thousands to the house.
Because as everyone knows, Hitler's people were terrified of and despised him...

Quote:
'There were cigars, jars of jam, flowers, pictures,' she recalled. 'We gave most of them away to poorer peasant families nearby on Hitler's orders.'
Something a greasy rat fuck jew could never even dream of having any concept of.

Quote:
'I only met Hitler once more, on December 10, 1936, when Anni married Herbert Doehring, manager of the Berghof. He came to the wedding and was nice to me, saying he missed me.'
More and more pure evil...
Quote:
Rosa married in 1939 and had three daughters. She later remarried. A great-grandmother, she now lives in Munich. After the war she had to confront the reality of the man for whom she had worked so willingly.
And in particular the reality of the Holocaust.
Just couldn't resist, could you kike?
'That he had ordered such terrible things, I just couldn't believe it,' she said. 'Even now, I prefer to remember the charming facets of his personality.'
Because these charming facets of his personality were actually real, just as you remember them, as opposed to the false guilt and shame you have been subjected to by satanic, lying jews, simply for being German, for the majority of your life. All jewish bullshit, and all out of hatred for Aryans in general, but especially Germans like yourself.

How dare you admire a Man who would free your people from jewish oppression and genocide!!!