Full Thread: #1 Bigfoot Thread
View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2012 #80
Robert Ransdell

If you have some time to waste and need a good laugh you should check out this show on the Animal Planet cable channel "Finding Bigfoot". The whole show is 4 dimwits walking around the woods howling trying to get a response from "Bigfoot", reacting to any sound in the woods at night as if it was a Bigfoot, and generally acting as if the things are as known to science as deer and bears - they just make up supposed behaviors and such on the fly - it is really a hoot to watch.

A couple of other observations from a pro-White point of view.

1- It is amazing how this nonsense can air where they are leaving it open to interpretation and debate on whether Bigfoot exists, when there is really no evidence of it at all, and yet discussion and debate of the Jewish question is forbidden to go anywhere near the Jewvision even though you have all the evidence and facts that back up Jewish supremacism being at the root of the world's decline. Of course I know there is no way the Jew is going to blow the whistle on themselves but it is a glaring thing to observe with shows like this, while I am not completely convinced the show is not some running joke or gag - the dimwits involved, headed by some guy named Matt Moneymaker (I mean really, is this show just a gag) seem to be completly convinced and do not even question if they exist, in fact claiming they are virtually everywhere in the US.

2- They have had a couple shows where they have got big groups of people, 50 or more, to go out and hunt for evidence of the "elusive creature" in the woods or in a state park. Pretty sad that people, all of these being White folks in rural areas, will dedicate time and effort toward this crap and yet they will not take the time to attend and take part in rallies or demonstrations for their people.