View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Feelings on Anti-Americanism ?

I'm mainly addressing the Americans here ( even though this subject certainly is of importance to the whole anti-NWO crowd . . .)

- - - - - - -

How do especially Americans feel about Anti-Americanism ?

What is Anti-Americanism ?

It is bashing of the USA for several reasons . .

The main reason I wish to bring onto the table is politically . .

It certainly isn't a secret that the USA has fought many wars for the NWO. .

In fact I think that practically NO WAR since the Mexican-American wars has truly benefitted the PEOPLE of the USA. .

Little history . .

The US did start out as a colony of European settlers fed up with the 'Old Order' in Europe . .

They were 'freer' there . .

But of course they wanted to preserve their heritage , i. e. their racial type . .

That's why the US fought wars against Mexico ( Mexico is a neighbor of the USA comprised of another race ( in the case of Mexico mostly Mestizos . .) )

In fact it is the ONLY country bordering the USA comprised of a race other than pure European . .

The westward expansion ( i. e. pushing the frontier ) was finished at around the year 1900 . .

Yet the Mestizo Mexicans always had border questions with the US . .

So , I think . .

These wars actually benefitted the people of the USA ( racially ) . .

Let's look at (((after that))) . .

Probably since the time of World War 1 , the NWO ( in this case mainly the Wall Street bankers and their lackeys . .) . .

have MISUSED the USA for their own purposes . .

The USA , since its inception , has been known for its freedom . .

Freedom in a way that people can actualize themselves ( the 'Old Order' in Europe had grown corrupt and naturally , some people fled . .) . .

They mercilessly misused that idea . . .

In reality they wish to install a corrupt system as is in place in the US worldwide . .

By that I do NOT BLAME the Americans , the NWO took over the USA very quickly . . .

It has been hijacked . . .

That corrupt system ( for example the installation of a 'Federal Reserve banking system' ) they wish to transport worldwide.

Wow . . .

That's , I suppose , why many people who "see behind the scenes" have a problem with the US.

What stand do Americans and others take on this ?

The English translation lyrics for this Rammstein video can be found here . . . http://affenknecht.com/lyrics/rammst...h-translation/

Concerning the Rammstein vid . .I'm German myself and my take on it . . It was under the impression of the Iraq war . . . It strives to demonstrate all supposed "bad" sides of the USA . .

Last edited by ColdFire; October 17th, 2018 at 10:13 PM.