View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2019 #319
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Here's another article about the fireman Olivier Béziade who was shot in the head by jew-lackey Macron's police goons during a yellow vest demonstration:

Quote:
Shocking video shows fireman Yellow Vest protestor shot in the back of the head by French police, leaving him with serious brain injuries, as protests against Macron continue

A fireman who joined France's Yellow Vest protest movement is in a coma after being shot in the head 'like a rabbit' by a police officer using a controversial flash ball gun.

Horrific images show Olivier Beziade, a father-of-three in his 30s, lying on the floor in Bordeaux on Saturday after being hit from behind.
(...)
Some are being accused of gratuitous violence, ranging from administering baton beatings, to an excessive use of chemical weapons, stun grenades and flash balls.

'I'm furious,' said Cindy Beziade, the wife of Mr Beziade. 'This is unacceptable. I won't let it go. The pictures speak for themselves.'

Mrs Beziade, who is also a volunteer fire fighter, had travelled with her hubsand into Bordeaux on Saturday from their home in nearby Bazas for an 'Act 9' Day of Rage against the government.
(...)
As the shot is fired, a uniformed officer can be seen throwing a stun grenade towards Mr Beziade too.

'They shot at us like rabbits,' said Mrs Beziade, who confirmed that her husband was in an induced coma.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ch-police.html

These are the people that the low-IQ troll Rasen is mocking in his worthless garbage posts. (And no, Raisin, I don't know whether or not Béziade is a homosexual, although I would assume that he's straight since he has a wife.)