Full Thread: Northwest
View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2021 #27
Aleccrowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Atherton View Post
The Northwest idea isn't really feasible anymore. Maybe it was in the '80s, but not today.

First of all, most of it is a shithole, full of anti-white commies and leftists, and non-whites. The majority of white 'men' in Oregon for example voted for Biden; that's a statistical fact. I believe Washington is only 60% white at this point, and Oregon is 70-75%. Everyone knows how bad Seattle and Portland are. That only leaves you with Idaho and Western Montana (which is considered part of the NW, I guess, for some odd reason.

The ex-California shitlibs and other fuckheads are flooding into Idaho and Montana at alarming rates, and changing the political atmosphere, as well as shooting up the cost of living and real estate. The born and bred locals are furious at these fuckers, with good reason. ID and MT are now unaffordable for most folks, unless you're some California millionaire pussy who wants to spend 500k on a 2 bedroom home.

No, I think whites should regroup in the Midwest and Plain states, and maybe include Montana and ID in there, if we can. But it's not looking good for them.
Midwest has great potential as well.Beautiful area's and still majority white.