View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2011 #2579
Bill Wassner

Retardo:

Quote:
Of course I’m going to post in strict compliance with the NAFH rules, one thread for each grave and whatever else the rules require.

Yet MORE LIES from Roberto Muehlenkamp

Retardo:

Quote:
I refused to idiotically refer to the mass graves as "alleged" let alone "fraudulently alleged"... I did this because, elementary considerations of self-respect aside, I want Mr. Shermer to seriously consider endorsing my proof and not just tell me to fuck off, as he certainly would had I followed Gerdes "rules", especially as concerns the "alleged" and "fraudulently alleged" crap (he may tell me to fuck off anyway...

Retardo:

Quote:
The best thing Anders can manage is to make a fuss about the term "fraudulently" not having been included in the desired submittal text... Big fucking deal...

as if you had ever caught me lying? That's another of the lies I've caught you in

So Retardo gets caught telling the lie that It was required to use the phrase - fraudulently alleged:

Quote:
Retardo: I refused to idiotically refer to the mass graves as "alleged" let alone "fraudulently alleged"... I did this because, elementary considerations of self-respect aside, I want Mr. Shermer to seriously consider endorsing my proof and not just tell me to fuck off, as he certainly would had I followed Gerdes rules, especially as concerns the "alleged" and "fraudulently alleged" crap (he may tell me to fuck off anyway...

Then It admitted that It lied about being required to use the phrase - fraudulently alleged:

Quote:
Retardo: The best thing Anders can manage is to make a fuss about the term "fraudulently" not having been included in the desired submittal text... Big fucking deal.

Then It lied about being caught lying:

Quote:
Retardo: "Yet another" lie, as if you had ever caught me lying?

Then It told yet another lie:

Quote:
Retardo: That's another of the lies I've caught you in.

But that's not all. It also told yet another lie, by saying:

Quote:
Retardo: I refused to idiotically refer to the mass graves as "alleged"

But how did Retardo refer to the graves in Its posts?

Quote:
Proof that “alleged Bełżec grave # 28/28” contains the rem.

So Its two major pretexts for not complying with the rules were total bullshit as one of the pretexts It was not required to do and the other which It said it would / did refuse to do It did in fact do.

But that’s not all. There was another pretext that It used to not comply with the rules:

Quote:
Retardo: Mr. Shermer will accept no deadlines.
But what did It ask Shermer to do in Its posts?:

Quote:
Retardo: Michael Shermer is requested to, within 60 days from today, 1 March 2011, explicitly and legally certify that he endorses said posted proof.

What a fucking retard.

Retardo:

Quote:
Forget it. I don't give a fuck... you can stick that money up your ass... Gerdes will be free to invoke non-compliance... No money then? OK, so be it. I couldn't care less... My submission didn't comply with any of the posting rules that Gerdes sent me... If Gerdes wants to use my wording and/or procedure as a pretext to deny reward payment, that's OK with me... No, I didn't fully comply with the rules that Gerdes sent me... of course, Gerdes is going to make a big fuss about my not having followed his rules and thus not being entitled to the money even if Shermer should endorse my proof. And I couldn't care less.
It was as if It didn't want to be eligible for the reward money.

Poor Retardo, It was trying for some kind of moral victory and all It ended up doing was shooting Itself in the foot.

It’s an irrefutable fact that not one single fraudulently alleged huge mass grave “proof” ever submitted on Shermers forum has ever been endorsed by Shermer as meeting his own, skeptic magazine’s and the skeptics society’s standards of proof.

NOT ONE!

Isn't that right Retardo?