Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2010 #260
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Posts in Steele's Local Newspaper

These posts are of interest in his local newspaper. There are also posts by Jew lovers following these. The story preceding these comments is rehashed and has already been posted.
=========
http://www.bonnercountydailybee.com/...c456730869.txt

Sagle Eagle wrote on Jun 18, 2010 10:33 AM:
" I live in Sagle, Idaho. I know of "Larry the logger" Fairfax and Edgar Steele the attorney and anti-Zionist/Jew writer at www.conspiracypenpal.com .

The comments about this being a setup by the Jew run establishment may be accurate. Obvious. It will be interesting to see what defense Steele brings to court. I makes no sense that Steele who had a heart condition would want his wife murdered.

The real story is about Larry Fairfax, who filed for bankruptcy last year for over $600,000. According to the official story Larry was hired to kill Steele's wife for $125,000 and had been paid $500 for travel expenses. Larry admitted in court to making and planting of the bomb.

But is that the real story? Was Fairfax hired by the FBI to frame Edgar the anti-establishment writer? Was Larry's son Andrew or worker "Griz" involved in the planting or making of the bombs? Did his wife Carla know?

Larry is widely known for his business swindles and insurance frauds. Did the FBI have something on him? Are there any bodies buried in Larry's gravel pits?

There is much more to know about who was involved. "
Russ wrote on Jun 18, 2010 4:57 AM:
" Here are the type of people out to get Edgar Steele. Notice their behavior. I notice my last very intelligent comment was not posted. That reflects to me the state of this site, since we have all the opposition allowed to post hate filled remarks before anyone has been proven guilty. Read this for Steele's enemy. He's in trouble in having to confront them on the bench or media or in the jury pooi.
http://www.barnesreview.org/html/may2010lead_129.html "
Russ wrote on Jun 18, 2010 4:13 AM:
" He's getting a trial by Jewish media, where all the REAL haters show their ignorance and intolerance and their disregard for due process. A man is innocent until proven guilty by a jury of his peers beyond any reasonable doubt. Now where is Steele going to find a jury of peers when the media has already convicted him with their bias reporting...such as "hate lawyer" "Aryan Nations lawyer" etc etc. Steele will be aquitted if he gets a jury of intelligent people that can see through the charade. But if he gets these OJ supporters as his jury, he might as well pick his bunk in the federal joint. Racists are those who saw what Oj done and all the blood evidence, but still let him get away with it. Now they are here talking about racism, including those who have been murdering Palestinians for over 50 years, WE know who the real racists and haters are, it's those who deny truth and call names for no reason and would send a man to prison just because they don't like his views. "
Rainbow Marxists vs America wrote on Jun 17, 2010 6:29 PM:
" No vengeance like Jewish vengeance. "
Tau-Fu wrote on Jun 17, 2010 5:18 PM:
" Why did they seize the money that also belongs to the wife?
Why are they not granting the wife's request to visit the husband in jail? "
The Fairfax Connection wrote on Jun 17, 2010 5:01 PM:
" Okay, I get it, he hired Larry Fairfax to put a bomb on the wife's car in May, and when that didn't go off he left the bomb there and he hired a new person to kill her last Friday and make it look like an accident.
Pastor Lindstedt wrote on Jun 17, 2010 4:47 AM:
" Edgar Steele is just a lawyer, NOT Christian Identity and/or Aryan Nations.

Edgar Steele is NOT an Aryan Nations member. In fact, most of us in the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity religious/political movement thought that Edgar Steel did a poor job in representing Pastor Richard Butler when Morris Dees of the $PLC went to to steal Butler's farm. However, Butler was doomed in any case given the fact that a jewry of you worthless cowardly shabbes whiggers were going to let the thievery go on in any case. So Steele got the credit and went on to use the [bowel] Movement 'street cred' to advance his own selfish interests.

Anyone who knows Edgar Steele thinks that he is too much of a wuss to do anything criminal and we smell a ZOG set-up. In any case, Edgar Steele is NOT Christian Identity, and NOT a member of any faction of the Aryan Nations. I myself have ridiculed Edgar Steele as 'The Whigger-Whimperer' for his attacks on those of us who really want a racial holy war and Great Tribulation because Edgar wants to do nothing more than whine like a little gelding about what the Zionist Occupied Government/Babylon is doing to the White Christian Israelite Aryan Race. He thinks that we are a bunch of religious nut-cases and we think that he is nothing more than a money-grubbing wuss lawyer out to advance his own ego at the expense of the real Resistance soldiers.

Now I'm sure that The Whigger-Whimperer is going to be railroaded by ZOG and you worthless ZOGling whigger herd animals. But the good thing about it is that it will show those who are playing at Revolution that if you are going to be jewlagged by ZOG anyway, that you might as well rack up a respectable body count like the ZOG false front Timothy McVeigh did. Repression and political piglice agents-provocateuring regime criminality didn't save the Soviet jewnion from collapse and the same tactics won't save this mighty Evil Empire/ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final either.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
http://whitenationalist.org/forum "

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 19th, 2010 at 12:44 PM. Reason: added another comment