Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2010 #38
I v a n

When people on this thread try to justify with argumentation why they don't believe that Ed couldn't have done what he's been accused of, it makes me uncomfortable because people who do that are the ones who know who Ed Steele is. If you know who Ed Steele is, isn't it obvious that he wouldn't seek someone's assistance in killing his wife and her mother unless he completely lost his marbles.

It's like 9-11 truthers trying to prove that 9-11 was an inside job. Isn't it obvious that operation of such complexity, not only impossible to pull off by 19 Arab youngsters, but it would require one to two years of very careful preparations involving government intelligence agencies at the highest levels? If it wasn't an inside job, wouldn't it be investigated to the last shred of material evidence instead of doing everything possible to cover it up? Wouldn't many people at high positions get fired and punished for allowing this to happen? That's all what anyone, with a shred of common sense, needs to know about 9-11 to make the unescapable conclusion.

If you need more evidence than that, you most probably won't be convinced otherwise no matter what physicists and architects will tell you.

I recall a brief exchange about 9-11 with a highly educated person from India. I was trying to sow some seeds of doubt in his mind that 9-11 couldn't possibly have happened as it was presented to us by the mass media. I asked him: Do you know that on 9-11 not two but three buildings went down? He didn't know that. Then I asked: So why do you think the collapse of building 7 wasn't covered? His answer was: Well, perhaps it wasn't news worthy. Perhaps - I replied, and never after that brought up the subject of 9-11 with him again.