View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2006 #10
Rounder

Default Recommendations for Issue 4 (Our 6th edition, btw).

1) A sizeable ad for Duke's book, "Jewish Supremacism", including ordering instructions.

2) A recruiting ad for EURO to provide readers with a WN membership organization they can join - since we don't provide one. (This will also give distributors more incentive to distribute).

3) A larger and more coherent blocked-ad that gives my phone number and address; your contact info; a price list for ordering TAAs; instructions for subscribing to TAA; and a provocative suggestion that readers contact us. Dare them to.

4) An eye-catching cover that is race based - preferrably relative to illegal aliens - Already a hot topic of concern to growing numbers of Whites. TAA 3's cover was excellent in that it was so provocative, most readers couldn't help by delve further into TAA.

5) "Stuff" on page 2 of TAA 3 was too crammed together. Other 15 pages looked good though - more professionally laid out.

6) My article, "Cowardice is the White Man's Survival Strategy" needs a lil editing for grammar, but will shame lots of Whiteys to action in my judgment. So consider including it in TAA 4, will ya ??

To date, TAA Fund has exactly $4,233.00 balance. At 8 cents per copy, which is what printers charged us for TAA 3-A, we can afford 50,000 copies. But I'm working on a cheaper printer, and will have a "yes" or "no" answer from several this week. I phoned about a dozen out-of-state printers this past Friday.

How was your AWOL, btw ?? We worried about ya.