View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2009 #1871
Greg Gerdes

Please notice how thedullone refused to respond to my bitchslapping her with the following:

retardo:

"Actually, as I said before, the Soviets made a report and reported no bodies found in the area of Treblinka II - where in fact there were none - As I pointed out, the Soviets had no reason to go looking for graves/bodies in the Treblinka II area."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

The comjunists admitted to doing excavations you dumb ass!

* On August 24, 1944, a commission composed of the Soviet officers as well as representatives of the local Polish authorities produced the first official report concerning the camp Treblinka II. The report stated: ...the presence of personal commodities and documents strewn on the grounds - * as well as excavated from the pits * - confirm that there were ovens in the camp where people were cremated. In the beginning, the Germans buried the bodies of the murdered. After Himmler had visited the camp, the bodies were dug up with an excavator and cremated. At the present it is difficult to uncover the traces and secrets of this oven for the cremation of people, but based upon the available data, one can picture it.

And get this!

retardo:

"The Poles must also have found the human remains described by the Soviets in their report, even if they didn’t mention them."

What human remains dumb ass? You just admted:

"Actually, as I said before, the Soviets made a report and reported no bodies found in the area of Treblinka II - where in fact there were none - As I pointed out, the Soviets had no reason to go looking for graves/bodies in the Treblinka II area."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Priceless!!!!

Yes dullone, no human remains have ever been found at Treblinka, which is exactly what I've been saying for months now. Haven't you been paying attention?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

And this is just as good:

The retarded rabbi:"

"First of all, no exhibit is stated by me to be the proof of anything"

Bwaaaa ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Yes retardo, that is the most obvious statement you've made to date.

What's next? Are you going to finally admit that you’re a retarded liar?

BTW, dullone, we're still waiting for you show us the exact location where those Sobibor core samples were taken.

Unless and until you can show us EXACTLY where they were taken, they can't even be included amongst your sophistic and nonsensical "evidence."

And while we're at it, when are you going to admit that those core samples don't contain so much as an iota of human remains?

NOT AN IOTA!!!

And lastly, where are the photos of the other 182 samples?

Holy cow dullone, I can’t believe how much you're helping me in proving the Sobibor / Treblinka hoaxes.

Thank you rabbi. (BTW, have I ever told you that you're priceless?)

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; February 6th, 2009 at 02:19 PM.