View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2013 #38
IlDuce
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by john2020 View Post
Notice the recessive foreheads on most of the people in your post? that's semitic (dinaric), as are thick eyebrows, weak chins and aquiline noses.
I think you mean Arminoid. Dinaric is an autochthonous European phenotype. Variations of dinaric are found in nordic and keltic people in the north

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Obviously in Europe there is a hierarchy of more desirable and less desirable ethnicities, with northwestern Europeans being at the top of the desirable list and southern Europeans being closer to the bottom.
Western Civilization was created by those you deem at the bottom of your hierarchy.

I'm glad someone banned this idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Stubbs View Post
I've seen a mapping of the way genes cluster for northern Europeans, southern Europeans, and Ashkenazi Jews. The European genes formed a sort of oval, with northerners on one side and southerners on the other side. The Jewish cluster was close to the Europeans but there was a clear gap there. This seems consistent with their own genealogical claims.

Does anyone know what the data looks like for Iranians? Obviously they haven't been a race of assholes, but I'm thinking from a purely genetic standpoint.
There were two migrations into Europe and Southern Europeans are descendant from the neolithic farmers, not Aryans from the pontic steppes, although they're two branches of the proto indo-European family. The most pure Southerners being Sardinians - they are genetically homozygous to Otzi, the oldest European mummy found https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%96tzi_the_Iceman.

People from MENA (Middle East and North Africa) don't cluster with any Europeans. There may be some overlap because of their indo-European input, but the negro and Asiatic mixture predominates.