View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2018 #7
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enbyeff View Post
The smartest person in America agrees with US.

I've read about Langan before, and instinctively liked him; after reading these great quotes, that's now confirmed in spades.

He would make a fantastic leader. Not only is he super-smart & articulate, he's aggressive: worked as a bouncer to keep his head above water.

Note well that you don't see him on any 'vitz panel discussions. God DAMN, would I love to see him destroy the top kike "intellectuals"...
Chris Langan destroyed Noam Chomsky via email debate. Chomsky was unable to understand Langan! Let alone offer a counterargument.

He would destroy any liberal intellectual panel in a debating contest. Richard Dawkins won't meet Langan. None of them will, and for a good reason. He will own their souls.

Quote:
For the umpteenth time, Noam Chomsky was completely unable to understand anything I tried to tell him. I attribute this not to a lack of intelligence, but to academic tunnel-vision. Some very smart people are simply unable to cross the interdisciplinary divide any transposition of context disables their comprehension. It's symptomatic of overspecialization. But that's fine, as I have no need of Professor Chomsky as an ally. He generally chooses to fight his own battles anyway, and I don't necessarily agree with his positions in all of them.

Last edited by Gerry Fable; November 26th, 2018 at 08:10 PM.