View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2009 #42
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Indeed they did, his brother quentin was an employee of MI5 and even interned where he was sent to Coventry by real Fascists such as my Uncles.Just because someone is a hard on nazi does not mean they cannot "real politique" with the state.In fact the harder core the better as the state manipulators can convince such characters that everyone else is a lemming.In the modern era I have seen inexplicable guilty pleas by "activists" in the style of the loyalist terrorists. Anyone concerned about state involvement really should take stock of their own activities and communications and act accordingly.

For example this soccer hooligan anti muslim caper, this is driven by state operatives either unknowingly or more likely "guided". The whole thing looks like the result of a Tony Blair think tank set up after 9/11 to anticipate what the reprcussions will be with the UK harbouring a million or so mudslim militants.The think tank will have course have predicted blood on the streets as the think tank expenses and funds run out as with Copeland the former NI intel operatives need something to validate their apocolyptical vision.The vista of non racist civic patriots tearing up the place should ensure bundles of dough allround.

Advice to activists : Never trust anyone reputed to be "shrewd" or "clued up" or "connected" They probably are but not in the way you think
I didn't know that about his brother - I'll read up on that - thanks!

This football caper does have the hallmarks of a set up by someone or some group, coming as it does with the news that Malik is diverting money from combatting muslim terrorists into combatting white racists. It could be a toe in the water prior to Turkey joining the EU - it could be an excuse to begin proscribing the BNP (fortunately if this was the plan it backfired since the BNP stayed away and condemned the violence rather nicely.) or it could be something more sinister. These are interesting and worrying times.