View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2011 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.-O. View Post
I figure if the media hates and makes fun of us so much then we must be on to something. Spent most of my life in the South and can honestly say that after extensive traveling that the most backwards people I ever saw were in MO, IA, and IND. You might could make the case that MO is in the South but I am POSITIVE that Mr. Linder would dissagree.
Hmm...you can't spell disagree, and you seem to think it's a matter of opinion whether Missouri is in the South. I'll wager you've seen the inside of a Baptist church or two in your time, S-O.

Missouri is a border state - the elite are northern, but plenty of the average people are southern. South of I-44 has a very Southern feel, but even up here 22 miles south of Iowa there is too. Anywhere Baptists are in large number is going to be on a low level culturally, whether those baptists hail from Maine or Alabama.

Your anecdotal impression could be interesting, but I will guarantee you that emphatically non-Southern state Iowa ranks higher on test scores and the rest of the social indicators than ANY state in the South. And Iowa is emphatically 100% northern, nothing but blue-eyed thick-built German peasants as far as the eye can see, whereas the lower 1/3 of Illinois and Indiana are considered by some (Jimmy Cantrell for one) to be culturally Celtic or Southern. The people you are calling backward in Northern states are very likely Southerners who originated in North Carolina or Tennessee/Kentucky.

I hold no brief for the South, true, but that doesn't mean I think the North is better. I think they're both unappealing for different reasons. The West is the best part of the country, and the part I identify with.

Just as Buchanan isn't our friend because the jews attack him with the same terms they use against us, neither is the South free of flaw because the jews abuse it, in their mass media, unfairly and dishonestly.

To some extent, it's a matte of taste. The South is not to my taste. I don't like its religiosity, I don't like its stupidity, and I find laughable the absolutely invincible Southern belief that Southerners are tough. To me, that's directly equivalent to niggers thinking they're tough. If the South were really tough in the physical sense, it would have won the war. And I am quite bitter it didn't win the war, because it was in the legal right, and had the duty to win it. And we are all worse off because it lost. In my view it could have won. And the reason it didn't win is its culture of vainglorious stupidity mixed with religion.

Its toughness is basically a communal myth that disappears when you look at it closely. To be tough in my book, and yeah, no reason to care what I think, I just love you enough to give you my honest opinion (well, actually it amuses me and I think I'm right), you would have had to seriously study the technical reasons your culture failed to defend itself. That has never been done. Otherwise you wouldn't worship Lee and Jackson, you'd respect them but see where they went wrong. Easy enough to see from the outside. Their christian mysticism killed America and made our racial position today 1000x worse. Yet another reason to disdain the hated jebus cult. I actually believe Lee, sitting around moping after the war, came to something very close to my opinion, though I doubt he ever expressed it. Mockers always win. The religious merely endure. Their only real strength is numbers. White men doubt. Less-white men believe. Our race became what it is through daring and doubt, not faith. At some point we are going to have to find within the ability to stand on our racial feet and quit pawning off responsibility on jesus, god, and other noggin goblins.

I believe only White racial defense can preserve Southern culture. The counter view is Southern conservatism can somehow prevail as the nation disintegrates. Doesn't seem likely to me. The South has never yet been able to defend itself, and as it hasn't got any new general manager, quarterback or skilled position players, I don't see that changing. Same old succotash of jebus and rebel yells will lead the same place it always has.

As difficult as serious change is, I think our chance lies in rejecting our Anglo-Christian legacy in favor of something colder, preciser and fanaticaler. Whatever toughness Southerners do have is surely more physical than mental. The Southrons fight well enough in ZOG's neocon jews' wars; I'm sure, harnessed to a White cause, they'd serve us well too. We Northern-Westerners merely have to figure out the right way to organize them. Perhaps by being deliberately insulting I can inspire some Southerner to prove me wrong. Doubt it, but, as a side view, obnoxiousness is an underrated technique when it comes to spurring progress obliquely.

How are we, if the South has the answers, going to beat people who buy all the books (jews, for those of you who need help) with people who can't even spell common words - and don't think misspelling matters?

How can we beat the jews without being intellectual? Is the South intellectual?

How can we beat the jews without being ideological? Is the South ideological?

How can we beat the jews without being fanatical? Is the South fanatical?

How can we beat the jews without being coordinated, organized, detail-obsessed? Are Southerners known for having high numbers of coordinated, organized, detail-oriented people? Are those staples of its culture?

But the meta-point here is that the South, the Southerners, aren't even interested in these questions. They don't see that they matter.

One of our cause's serious critics, and not an anti, said WN are driven by internal emotional needs, not objective demands of the situation. That's pretty much the history of the South in a nutshell. No fucking interest in figuring out what's actually going on - from Robert E. Lee right down to the bottom.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 27th, 2011 at 10:31 AM.