View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2013 #1
William Herring

Default 100 Teens Sex-Slaves Rescued By FBI In Nation-Wide Sting

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...475-more-than-

How disturbing and sick. In 70 cities across the country FBI agents conducted raids rescuing over 100 teenagers in a massive sex-slave trade. Dear god. It makes me physically sick to know that there are probably thousands and thousands more young girls out there forced into prostitution through drugs and even torture in some cases. This shit would never have gone down under Uncle Adolph's watch. These motherfuckers responsible would have been lined up and shot 5 minutes after they were arrested. Anyone disagree? Supposedly over 150 of these "pimps" have been taken into custody. Which really only means that taxpayers will spend 10 of millions of dollar prosecuting these insects and another 150 more diseased freaks will take their place. I am not a sadistic person, but I honestly believe in bringing back public executions. You want to stop this shit? Let all the other perverts and gang bangers watch as their "colleagues" drop through the trap on the gallows and their necks crack like a pistol shot. That may deter of few of these "people", if they can even be classified as human beings at all.