View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2013 #13
Bev
drinking tea

So once again we see a 13 year old CHILD given blame for what three adults have done to her.

Of course she shouldn't have gotten in the car with them. She should have received education from the adults in her life to stay away from these people. She should have been in a family that didn't send her looking for father figures and that wondered where she was at night. I blame a) the parents/parental figures and b) the scum that took advantage. As was proved by the asian grooming gangs here, these people know how to spot damaged children. They hang round care homes looking for attention starved children. They manipulate.

I should post the story up here that was in the UK press recently - a man raped a seven year old girl and then claimed to the judge that she "pushed her tongue down his throat and he couldn't fight her off" and the judge accepted it wasn't all his fault.

Quote:
A judge's decision to free a sex offender who accused his seven-year-old victim of 'coming on to him' has outraged children's welfare charities.

Paedophile John Thompson, 61, claimed he was helpless as the child, then aged just seven, pinned him down and forced her tongue into his mouth.
And it got better! A few months later he decided to retract his admission and announced his plans to sue the SEVEN year old.

You people saying that the girls bring it on themselves remind me of this judge.