View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2018 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Jew feminist wants to rip out conservative woman's uterus, castrate conservative Christian men

Here's how the jew feminist Laura Levites feels about her American host people:

Quote:
Feminist “Comedian:” I’d Personally Like to Castrate Every Male Conservative Christian

“I would personally like to castrate every Male Conservative Christian so that they have NO reproductive rights,” she wrote on Twitter (…) In January, after Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-Wash.) delivered the GOP response to Obama’s State of the Union, Levites also went into Hulk-smash mode. “I want to rip out the uterus of that pro life C**t Cathy McMorris Rodgers and eat it, so I can see the surprised look on her frigid face,” she tweeted.
http://www.lifenews.com/2014/03/27/f...ive-christian/

What's really remarkable is that Levites isn't an exception; she's the norm. Jewish feminists hate the West, its people, traditions and values, and they promote sick and destructive garbage like "LGBT rights" and pedophilia, and openly support/advocate the rape of Western women and children. Some of these feminists even emphasize their jewish origin while attacking Western values, so it's hardly something you can ignore.

Normal, decent (i.e. non-jewish) women should avoid feminism like the plague that it is.