View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2005 #26
brutus

RE: Moose

I’m glad to hear that you’ve been helped from info from Dave’s website.

I would encourage you to subscribe to his free newsletter. Many guys don’t want to go to a gym, they prefer to buy some equipment and workout at home, as I do. And it’s hard to stay motivated alone. Dave has a way of writing that is dynamic, simple and forthright and he makes it easy to stay focused. I’ve resumed a modest workout routine because of Dave’s advice and I’ve been at it for six months and I feel terrific.

We’ve known Dave Draper for many years. We knew him before his amazing rise to fame and we wondered where he had gone for many years when we lost touch with him. It was thirty years later that we learned of his humbling times when he hit bottom. This man literally picked himself up from the gutter and put himself right back on top. His story is an inspiration. And when he speaks, his words are those of a very wise man who deeply appreciates the difficulties that life can heap upon anyone. He has a way of lifting spirits and energizing with a can-do attitude that is utterly honest and sincere without a tinge of bullshit. I cannot give him enough praise other than to tell others to listen to him.