View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2005 #61
Ironguard1940

Default Two of Rounder's LTEs make the papers

From The Suffolk News-Herald, Suffolk, VA

Aryans newsletter will continue

Friday, December 16, 2005 4:57 PM CST

Re: Your Dec. 8 article, "Hate comes to Suffolk in form of newsletter."

Hell yes, we hate. There's plenty to hate in this corrupted, crime-ridden, war-mongering, baby-murdering, and incredibly sick, morally decadent country, ruled by neo-con Zionists in Washington, Tel Aviv, and Hollywood.
But contrary to Hazel Liverman, quoted in the article, nothing in our newspaper is "made up." We don't have to lie. The truth is bad enough.

Suffolk's "ostriches" can phone me at (417) 463-7703 to stop future deliveries, because I assure you all, lots more are coming. Seventy-thousand copies of our most recent edition were printed. But yaw'll ain't seen nothing yet.

Ms Liverman stated: "I have strong opinions about discrimination." Well, Ms. Liverman, do come to our 4,000-strong discussion forum (www.vnnforum.com) and share them with us. Perhaps we can get together and stop the federal tyranny of forced "affirmative action programs" which blatantly discriminate against white people because of skin color, and has for over 40 years.

White people have rights and special interests just like everybody else.

It's high time we stood up and defended them.

Thank you for allowing my free speech in your paper.

Glenn Miller

Master sergeant, U.S. Army - Retired
------------------------------------------------------------------------
From The Danville Register and Bee, Danville, VA

We’ll be back here

To the editor:
Your article, “Message of hate,” (Dec. 7, page A1) reported the recent massive distribution of our newspaper, The Aryan Alternative, in your area.
I’ll respond to some of the comments made:
One of your readers stated, “This stuff is terrible in here.” Well, yes, that’s true, but that “stuff” is also true. And since that woman can’t stand the truth, she should just phone me at (417) 463-7703 and she’ll receive no more truths from us. Same goes for all other “ostriches” who despise “terrible” truths.
Another reader says she’s concerned our “truths” will get into the hands of her teenage son and that she was tempted to log on to our Web site forum and share her feelings. Well, if you want your son to live in racial ignorance, so be it. But we think he should be informed. And do indeed share your feelings with us at www.vnnforum.com. We welcome debaters regardless of politics, race or religion.
Some 70,000 copies of our newspaper’s latest edition were printed and are being distributed nationwide. Danville’s white folks can look forward to many more Aryan Alternative newspapers, rest assured. And regarding the Danville Register & Bee’s demonization of our “truths,” I say this: “Every day we’re not attacked by anti-white press hounds is a day we’ve wasted.”

GLENN MILLER
Springfield, Mo.
Editor’s note: Miller is the director of distributors and a reporter for The Aryan Alternative newspaper.