View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2017 #4
John Evans
Christian Anti-Semite

The jews are counting on the disunity of non-jews to allow them to advance their cause of world domination through deceit, dissension and destruction. This is evident in the nastiness in which some VNN Forum members (I won't name names) depict Christians such as myself.

I am as much an anti-semite as any pagan, mystic or Hindu fakir is or ever was. Yes, I am aware that SS Reichfuehrer Heinrich Himmler despised Christianity and sought to return Germany to the old Norse gods. But Adolf Hitler, our sainted Fuehrer, remained a member of the Catholic Church throughout his life. And there were many members of the German Christian Church who believed in Positive Christianity and worked to counteract the jewish lie that Jesus Christ was a jew.

By calling White Christians such as myself "Christards" and my religion "Christinsanity," some forum members are doing a disservice to the White race and furthering the evil program of the filthy jews by making it appear that there is dissension among White people. Aren't they aware that the kikes rejoice when White people snipe at each other over religion? We Whites, Christian and non-Christian, should unite against the jewish enemy just as much -- in fact, more -- as the Christ-killers are uniting against us.

Yes, I resent being painted as a "Christard" or less worthy than the pagan members of VNN Forum. But I don't hate them as they appear to hate me. No, I love all of my White brothers and sisters, as Jesus Christ commanded me to do.

All people must be judged at the Gates of Heaven when they pass on, and those who are found wanting will be denied entry. I console myself that I will find heavenly peace when I am admitted to Heaven and that those who have mocked me and my Christian co-religionists will have to look elsewhere for their eternal salvation.

Never trust a jew.