View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2008 #826
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
BTW Roberta, could you please tell us how the Germans reduced the bodies of 250,000 greasy jews to "pure bone ashes?"
Where did I claim they did that, Gerdes? Show me.

Quote:
I know it's been alleged that the Germans had "bone crushing machines," but I didn't know they had "bone ashing machines."
You’re getting sillier by the hour, Gerdes. Bone ash would be the result of crushing calcinated human bones, simple as that.

Quote:
Oh wait, they must have reduced all those jews to "pure bone ash" with "plugs," right? Here it is folks, jews being forced to turn their fellow grease spots into "pure bone ashes" and "tooth meal:"

http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...neGrinders.jpg
Bone ashes, ashes of soft tissue and crushed remains of ashed teeth were probably mixed with each other in most cases, but where larger calcinated bones were crushed the result would have been the substance known as bone ash (see under http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone_ash ).

Quote:
Which one of those layers in those photos is comprised of "teeth meal" anyway Roberta?
Distinguishable layers made up only of the crushed remains of ashed teeth are far less likely for obvious reasons than layers consisting mostly or only of crushed calcinated bones. Gerdes again forgot to think before writing.

Quote:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Keep up the hysterical laughter, Gerdes. One or the other dumb sucker may mistake it for an argument, but anyone with half a brain will recognize it as showing a hopeless fraud's lack of arguments and corresponding helpless rage.

Quote:
You are priceless Retardo.

Simply priceless.
Priceless is what I have appropriately called you, and you’re a lousy imitator apart from a lying coward and arguably one of the dumbest creatures in "Revisionist" cloud-cuckoo-land (and thus a showpiece and demonstration object of "Revisionist" manure as instructive as I could ever have wished for).

Now back to my questions:

Quote:
Quote:
The color of the soil, judging by the soil surface visible on these photographs, is a light brown. Yet these samples show layers underground that are light gray and black:

Or white:

How about ashes of human bone and tissue for the light gray stuff, wood ashes for the black stuff and pure bone ashes or lime for the white stuff, Mr. Gerdes?
Any other idea what those light grey, black and white substances in the light-brown soil of Sobibor might be, Mr. Gerdes? Let’s hear.
The light gray substance on the first two photos looks like ashes of human bone and tissue to me. I’ve seen such ashes elsewhere, hence the association.

The black substance on the second photo looks like wood ash to me. There’s a gray streak in the middle of the black suggesting that some human ashes may be there as well.

The white substances on the third photo could be either bone ash or the lime that was poured upon the dead bodies in the mass graves.

Now let’s see what alternative possibilities you come up with, Gerdes. Instead of seeking refuge in infantile derision and silly laughter, tell us what other than human ashes, wood ashes or lime the substances on these photos of Sobibor core drill samples, clearly distinguishable from the light-brown soil, could possibly be.

Quote:
BTW Roberta, In what months issue of "SKEPTIC" magazine are we going to see your submittal?
I have no idea and don’t even know if I will use SKEPTIC and not ARCHAEOLOGY magazine. But please keep showing how nervous you are about what’s happening on site, Mr. Gerdes. The longer it takes, the longer I shall enjoy your squirming.