View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2008 #18
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta:

"Did I anywhere state that this photographs, which Alex Bay analyzes based on what he knows about the building from eyewitness testimonies, is proof of the gas chambers inside that building? Show me where, Gerdes. If you can’t, admit that you lied again."
Roberta, that is exactly why I asked you to review what I had just written, so you could correct any mistakes that I might have made. If I give you the opportunity to correct what I've written, and make those corrections, that can hardly be called lying now can it?
The problem is that this is not the first time you have tried the "gas chamber" thing. You tried it on Topix before, and I called your attention to it. The first time might be a misunderstanding, but if you repeat the same crap after having been shown that it’s crap, you’re either dumb as a door or lying. Which of them is it, Gerdes?

Besides, that’s one of the less serious misrepresentations or omissions I have pointed out. There are others you tried over and over again on Topix and here as well, they were pointed out every time and yet you kept repeating them. Case in point: the "96 million teeth" straw-man, which corresponds to the straw-man about Grossman’s "3 million" overestimate which you even said you would drop.

And then there are the quote-mining exercises I pointed out in post # 26, leaving out important parts of my statements when quoting them. That’s also lying.

Face it, Gerdes, you are a compulsive liar. It’s stronger than you. Better seek help.

Quote:
So, I take it you're saying you never claimed said photo is an actual photo of the gas chambers of Treblinka. OK, duly noted and I will delete it from the "evidence" file you have presented. Thank you for the correction Roberta.
Do we have another deliberate misunderstanding here, or is that only your equally prominent stupidity? I’m not saying that the photo is a not a photo of the gas chamber building. Certain features visible on the photograph can, if compared with eyewitness descriptions of that building and the related procedures, be identified as features of the gas chamber building. But if you just look at the photograph without knowledge of the eyewitness descriptions, it tells you nothing. So, while the photo does show the gas chamber building, it is not by itself proof of that building’s existence. If anything, it is corroboration of eyewitness testimonies.

Quote:
Roberta (concerning subsection #6):

"You mean photos of the camp from the outside? There’s none that I know of, ...I don’t know of photos from the outside of any of the phases of the camp’s operation, and I doubt you can explain why there should necessarily be any."

Thank you Roberta, I will include that in the next recap.
Quote-mining again, are we, liar?

If you want to include something in the next one of your mendacious "recaps", include the following (emphases added):

Quote:
Adding new irrelevant demands now, Gerdes? Why so? Have you become conscious of how chewed-out the irrelevant demands you have made so far are?

It would seem so.

I don’t know of photos from the outside of any of the phases of the camp’s operation, and I doubt you can explain why there should necessarily be any. But I know of photographs from the inside, taken in violation of instructions received by deputy commander Kurt Franz. They are among the photos shown under http://www.death-camps.org/treblinka/photos.html , and the link http://www.death-camps.org/treblinka/excavators2.html shows all of Franz's excavator photos.

As you are such a photo-freak, here are two questions regarding these photographs:

Regarding the photo captioned

«MASS GRAVE
If Treblinka, the boards were added to the bodies in course of a test burning. Usually the victims were buried in mass graves, later cremated on roasts.

Photo: Bundesarchiv No. 183-F0918-0201-011»

the question is: what, if not a corner of one mass grave where the bodies have been covered with boards and what looks like tarpaulin sheets, do you think this photograph shows?

Regarding the excavator photos under http://www.death-camps.org/treblinka/excavators2.html , the question (asked several times already and always studiously avoided by Gerdes) is the following:

What would these excavators have been doing in what you claim was a "transit camp"?

Answer the questions, Gerdes!
Tell me, Gerdes, what do you keep making these silly "recaps" for? In order to obfuscate the evidence you cannot address, avoid answering my questions and fool the suckers you obviously expect your "White" buddies to be? It would seem so.