Full Thread: Gypsies in Europe
View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2009 #16
Stegura

I'd have to say that Bulgaria is in the worst situation percentage-wise. Sheer numbers-wise, Romania has the most gypsies in Europe.

Even these numbers have been seriously reduced in the past 5 years, as hundreds of thousands of gypsies from Eastern Europe have now flooded western Europe. This EU joining business has been a blessing for East-Central and Southeast Europe from a racial point of view. However, it has been a curse for the UK and the rest of Northwestern Europe.

By density, Bulgarians have it the worst, because they have around 1 million gypsies out of a population of 7.5 million. They also have loads of other non-Europeans like Turks. FYROM itself isn't bright either, as it has around 200-250,000 Gypsies out of a population of 2 million.

Romania itself has around 2.5-3 million Gypsies out of a population of 22 million. Coupled with Moldova (population 4 million, around 50.000 gypsies), it reaches out at 3 million and a bit out of 26 million.

Bulgaria+FYROM = 1.25 million gypsies, 700.000 - 1 million turks and half a million Albanians out of 9.5 million.

Hungary itself also has around 800,000 Gypsies, Slovakia more than half a million, Serbia around 800.000.

Fucking plague!

Their overall numbers don't really scare me. What scares me is the age structure and birthrates of the Gypsies.

Gypsies as a whole are much younger then Euopeans, they have higher birthrates, they bear their children at earlier ages, and they have more women of reproductive age. In time they will continue to make up an ever expanding % of Europe's population.

If one were to look at a population pyramid of Gypsies in Bulgaria, Romania, and Hungary, etc. and other European countries it would closely resemble that of some nation in sub-Saharan Africa with a broad and wide bottom and a thinly declining top.

Basically, the only things that help to keep their numbers in check are their high infant mortality rates and low life expectancies due to the filthy and disgusting conditions they live in.