View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2019 #5
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I just read a weird article on Law Enforcement Today about what apparently the nigger intended to do. The article said a local handyman told police that the nigger had contacted him to come to his house about his basement. During the conversation, the nig began asking about putting in a room complete with soundproofing, hooks high on the walls, and other requests that seemed to indicate the nig was interested in a torture room.

He told the handyman that he needed it done quickly as his girlfriend was returning home soon, she was White, and she was a Mormon. He told the handyman that he wanted the room so he could hang wine racks, drink wine, and listen to his music loudly. Needless to say, the handyman said he never had any intention of doing the job.

So, now there are even more questions about this crime. I hope the police will release information to the public.

Law enforcement knew from the beginning that Lueck met a nigger that night in the park and yet continued to say that she was in no harm even while she had not shown up for classes or work and her cell phone was turned off the same time she disappeared.

Aside from the fact that she obviously led a secret life and one that put her in grave danger, her disappearance should have been taken more seriously by the pigs. She was probably dead soon after she met the nigger but the nonchalant attitude by the pigs contributes to the lack of fear by Whites toward niggers.
Here is an article about this:

Quote:
The suspect in the case of missing student Mackenzie Lueck wanted to build a secret, soundproof room under his front porch, a contractor says

The suspect in the Mackenzie Lueck murder case tried to build a secret, soundproof room with large hooks high up on the walls, a contractor told media outlets.

Ayoola Ajayi, 31, was arrested Friday and charged with aggravated murder, aggravated kidnapping, obstruction of justice, and desecration of a body.
Ajayi asked contractor Brian Wolf to build a room in the "hollowed out area under the front porch," saying he wanted somewhere secure to store his alcohol when his Mormon girlfriend came to visit.

Wolf told the Deseret News he grew increasingly uncomfortable with Ajayi's requests and declined the job.

The man suspected of murdering a University of Utah student who vanished June 17 wanted to build a secret, soundproof room with large hooks high up on the walls, a contractor says.
Ayoola Ajayi, 31, was arrested Friday and charged with aggravated murder, aggravated kidnapping, obstruction of justice, and desecration of a body, Salt Lake City authorities announced.
He's accused of abducting and killing 23-year-old Mackenzie Lueck.

Contractor Brian Wolf told media outlets that his heart dropped when he turned on the news Thursday afternoon and saw images of investigators excavating parts of a home that he immediately recognized.
"I'm like, 'No way.' I remembered the blue light in the window and the camera doorbell right there in the corner," Wolf told the Deseret News.
'I just had a gut feeling it wasn't a job I wanted to do'
https://www.businessinsider.com/ayoo...of-room-2019-6