View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2008 #841
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
OK Roberta, time to get down to business.

Now that you and your "not much of a researcher" partner are team members, it's time for you to answer the one simple question that has been on everyone’s mind since day one. And it is a very very simple question -

On what dates did Shermer carry out his alleged Sobibor and Treblinka "investigations?"

Do I have to make it simpler for you retardo?

On what day did Shermer first step foot in Sobibor and on what date did he leave Sobibor for good?

On what day did Shermer first step foot in Treblinka and on what date did he leave Treblinka for good?

No more excuses Roberta. Shermer is part of your team. This information is a major part of the alleged "investigations" of these two camps. The answer is an exchange of emails by two team members away.

On what dates did Shermer carry out his alleged Sobibor and Treblinka "investigations?"

Answer the question jew.
Did you smoke something weird again, Mr. Gerdes?

Did you drink too much?

Or are you suffering from those hallucinations related to your mental illness again?

Your having (for obvious reasons, see my post # 839 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=839 ) restricted my publication choices to Shermer's SKEPTIC magazine doesn’t make Shermer my "partner". I don’t intend to contact him before I am in possession of evidence meeting the NAFCASH challenge requirements, and I don’t see why the fuck I should. And even if Shermer were my "partner", I still wouldn’t be stinking Gerdes' messenger. Whatever stinking Gerdes wants to know from Shermer he should ask Shermer himself. Got that, asshole?

But as you again brought up the subject of one of your most amusing obsessions, how about finally doing what I have often asked you to do and you never had the courage to do? Give me number of the page or pages of Denying History on which Shermer supposedly claimed to have conducted the specific investigations of Sobibor and Treblinka that you keep making a fuss about.

What page or pages, Mr. Gerdes?

Ah, and before I forget it: you will now make good for your cowardly behavior, discussed in post # 839 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=839 , by restoring the SKEPTIC or ARCHAEOLOGY magazine publication choice on the NAFCASH site, right?

If you should already have done so, thank you and please disregard this notice.