View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2008 #850
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Notice Roberta's frantic attempts to change things again now that things have been boilded down to just the basics, to the point that even a retard can understand and follow them, she wants to try and change things again.
Considering that it was Gerdes who excluded Chelmno and Belzec from the NAFCASH challenge and also scratched ARCHAEOLOGY magazine as an applicant’s other publication option, while I limited myself to pointing out the cowardice behind his goal-post-shifting and giving him a chance to make good for his cowardly behavior by restoring the challenge conditions to what they had been before (at least in what concerns the applicant’s previous option between SKEPTIC and ARCHAEOLOGY magazine), I don’t know what’s more mendacious: Gerdes accusing me of trying to "change things again" or his claim that "things have been boilded down to the basics".

I’d say his pretense that reducing an applicant’s chances to qualify for the reward was "boiling down to just the basics" is the bigger of this chicken-shit liar’s lies.

Quote:
No Roberta, THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE is what it is. Just Treblinka and Sobibor. And no amount of your famous childish temper tantrums will change it.
Childish temper tantrums are the hallmark of stinking liar Gerdes, actually. As far as I’m concerned he may shift the goalposts every other day if he wants to. He will thereby only provide further evidence that he’s a lying piece of chicken-shit, which I will be glad to point out every time.

Quote:
The only other major change will be - IF, like I said earlier:

Quote:
If jew-lie Golden wants to accept THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE the way it was previously, which included Chelmno and Archaeology Magazine, I, and all twenty supporters will make any and all special accommodations for such an announcement. We will bend over backwards to make sure it happens. We will set up a new challenge independent of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE, just for her. Just like we modified the FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE just to make it easier for you retardo.

In fact, nafcash challenges jew-lie golden and ARCHAEOLOGY magazine to accept a Chelmno / Archaeology Magazine challenge. Perhaps you and your fellow funny boy freaks over at HC (Hysterical and Cowardly HIV Contagious Homosexual Creeps espousing Holocaust Claptrap and other Historical Canards) can help nafcash make it happen. After all, you do want to help stop holocaust denial - don't you retardo?
So there’s going to be another "major change"? That’s interesting, considering what the sorry howler solemnly announced in post # 806 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=806 :

Quote:
Write it stone Retardo, that is the last major change that there will be in THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE.
Thanks for showing so clearly what your "writing in stone" is worth, Mr. Gerdes. Of course I wasn’t expecting anything else from a chicken-shit liar like you.

Quote:
The Chelmno / Archaeology magazine challenge is for jew-lie Golden and Archaeology magazine. If the faggots at HC want to join them, that's even better. But it needs to be a joint announcement.
How about addressing this challenge directly to Mrs. Golden and my fellow HC bloggers, then? As I told you before, I don’t represent anyone other than myself here, and I’m also not anybody’s messenger.

Quote:
You yourself have agreed to be on that team:

"Speaking for myself (the others you must ask directly, see above), I accept"
What part of "Speaking for myself (the others you must ask directly, see above)" is too hard for your tiny brain to understand, Mr. Gerdes?

And please mind the conditions under which I (speaking for myself and for no one else) am prepared to accept this challenge:

Quote:
Speaking for myself (the others you must ask directly, see above), I accept – provided that stinking Gerdes, if shown evidence (by publication in Archaeology magazine) that specifically proves "just one grave – just one percent" of the mass murder at Chelmno (that means archaeological identification of the "exact" location and "exact" dimensions of one specific mass grave and reports, calculations, photos or other sources demonstrating that the mass grave contains the remains of at least 1 % of the documented or estimated number of Chelmno victims, doesn’t it?), will expressly acknowledge in writing that the murder of at least 150,000 people by the Nazis at Chelmno (or make it the Polish estimate of 320,000 according to the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust, if you prefer) is a proven fact and the "doubts" he expressed about the mass murder that becomes apparent from the known documentary evidence, eyewitness and physical evidence have no basis whatsoever.

Are you man enough to word your Chelmno challenge in these terms, Mr. Gerdes?
Quote:
So get your team together Roberta. When you have jew-lie Golden and Archaeology magazine and all your fellow funnyboys at HC online, make a publich challenge to nafcash.

We're waiting Retardo.

Are you women enough to get this team together?
Trying to weasel your way out by having me do your work, aren’t you, chicken-shit?

The "Archaeology magazine/Chelmno" challenge was your idea and is yours to launch, Mr. Gerdes. And if you want a team of certain people to respond to that challenge, you should address each prospective member of that team, for I represent no one but myself and am also not stinking Gerdes’ messenger. My fellow HC members you should address by posting a comment below the article Update on Gerdes & NAFCASH under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html (as I suggested you do in another context and you were too cowardly to do, remember?). Mrs. Golden you must find another way to address, your problem. And if it is to be a challenge worth the name, you must state what the winning applicant gets in return for meeting your challenge requirements. It need not be money, but at the very least it should be an express acknowledgement in writing by Greg Gerdes that the murder of at least 150,000 people by the Nazis at Chelmno (or make it the Polish estimate of 320,000 according to the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust, if you prefer) is a proven fact and the "doubts" he expressed about the mass murder that becomes apparent from the known documentary evidence, eyewitness and physical evidence have no basis whatsoever.

Quote:
Now, here's what we're waiting for retardo to do:

Tell us on what dates his partner shermer was physically in the Sobibor and Treblinka camps.

Show us photographs that prove he was in said camps on said dates.

Tell us on what dates his other partner Kola was physically in the Sobibor camp.

Show us photographs that prove he was in said camp on said dates.

Show us photographs of Kola excavating the alleged graves.

Show us photographs proving that said graves actually exist.

Tell us what the results were of the analysis of those soil core samples was.

Show us proof that the "huge ash mountain" of Sobibor is actually comprised of human ash.

Show us were the huge pit is that this "mountain of human ash" was dug out of.

And last - but certainly not least, we're waiting for Roberta to publish, in "SKEPTIC" magazine, proof that there exists just one mass grave that contains just one percent of the alleged mass murder at Sobibor and Treblinka.

What are you waiting for Roberta?
I’m waiting for you to explain the relevance of your demands, most of which I’m seeing for the first time now, by the way (another indication of how desperate you are).

For the purpose of historically proving the mass murder at Sobibor and Treblinka (which is historically proven already anyway), they have no relevance whatsoever.

The only thing they could be relevant for is the NAFCASH challenge.

To the extent that meeting your above demands is part of

a) "proving" the "exact" location of a Sobibor or Treblinka mass grave, its "exact" dimensions and that the mass grave contains human remains corresponding to at least 1 % of the victims of each camp, and thus qualifying for the NAFCASH main reward, and

b) if the mass grave mentioned under a) is a Sobibor mass grave, "proving" that the mound of ash at the Sobibor memorial is actually comprised of human ash and thus also qualifying for the NAFCASH bonus reward,

the place where the respective information must be provided is an article that must be published by the only publisher you now accept, after again displaying your cowardice by scratching ARCHAEOLOGY magazine from an applicant’s already limited publishing options, i.e. SKEPTIC magazine. (If, of course, you want to replace publication in SKEPTIC magazine by publication on this forum, I shall do my best to address your above demands – to the extent that this is relevant for meeting the conditions of the NAFCASH challenge – on this very thread. That’s a major change of the NAFCASH site I wouldn’t hold against you.)

And to the extent that meeting your above demands has nothing to do with the NAFCASH challenge, you can print them out, roll them up and stick them you-know-where.

Quote:
How long are you going to run away from these questions Roberta?
Unlike you, my dear lousy imitator, I don’t run away from any questions. Irrelevant questions I don’t need to answer and can thus not conceivably run away from, and relevant questions I answer to the best of my present knowledge. Shall we start counting the relevant questions that I have asked you and you have run away from throughout this discussion, Mr. Gerdes?