View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2008 #1128
Greg Gerdes

Retardo:

"Of course we don’t even need the above site investigation report to consider it proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that hundreds of thousands of people were murdered at Treblinka, that their bodies were burned and that the bones left over from the burning were ground. All it takes to prove that is the documentary evidence showing the minimum number of people who disappeared from the face of the earth at Treblinka and the many eyewitnesses testimonies, including such from participants in the killing, that describe the killing and body disposal procedure."

Then submitt your evidence to "skeptic' magazine coward.

How about just one pound of crushed bone out of millions and just one tooth out ouf tens of millions?

Let's see just one Retardo.

ONE.

Retardo:

"The same applies to Sobibor. There we have information, from Prof. Kola’s archaeological investigation in 2001, that gives an idea of the amount of human remains, be it crushed bones, ashes of human tissue or human remains only partially burned or not burned at all. This statement by Prof. Kol, contains data that allow for establishing the size of the graves:

Quote:
"We uncovered seven mass graves with an average depth of 15ft. In them there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay. That means that in the final stage the victims were burned," said Andrzej Kola, an archaeologist. He said the largest grave measured 210ft by 75ft, the others 60ft by 75ft.

What human remians Retardo? What crushed bone? What human ashes? And what about real teeth? And what mass graves?

Can you show us ONE:

pound of crushed bones?

real human tooth?

burned body?

I didn't think so.

Oh, and we're still waiting for you to show us where the 7 alleged "huge mass graves" are. - All 7. We have 3 or 5. We're waiting for a visual with a description of all 7 graves. What are you waiting for liar?

Retardo:

"The size of the graves, in turn, leads to the conclusion that, if human remains could be detected by core drilling and some excavation in graves of this size, there must be rather large amounts of human remains inside these graves."

What graves Retardo? Let's see all 7.

What human remains Retardo? Let's see proof of human remains found at Sobibor (just wait folks, we get to see the partial skeleton in the glass case again! LOL!!! Have I ever told you that you're priceless Retardo?)

What excavations Retardo? Show us one single "huge mass grave" that has been excavated.

What "rather large amounts of human remains inside these graves" Retado? If that is so, then it should be real easy for you to show us just a small amount. What are you waiting for dull one?

Retardo:

"So your claim that I can’t prove "one single pound" of any type of human remains is utter bullshit."

Really? Then let's see it. (And please notice how she's trying to obfuscate with the "any type" nonsense.

Show us one pound of crushed bone dull one.

Not bones, not "ashes" (yet you've yet to prove that there is a single pound of that either), but crushed bone.

ONE SINGLE POUND - out of the alleged 1.825 million.

Retardo:

"I can prove any amount of any type of human remains."

Really? Let's see it.

Lets see all evidence of all types of human remains.

Break it down for us and show us every bit of evidence that you have.

Let's see all 7 graves allegedly found.

Lets see all teeth allegedly found. (real ones stupid)

Lets see all the crushed bone.

Lets see all the human ashes.

And don't forget to show us the proof that what your claiming to be human has actually been proven to be human.

And let's see prove that ONE partial skeleton that can be found at Sobibor is from a greasy jew. (Which you know for a fact it isn't)

Retardo:

"What you may claim is that I cannot visually, photographically show you a given amount of a given type of human remains from a given camp. And my answer to that irrelevant claim is a simple question:

So what?"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Priceless.