Full Thread: Letters
View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2012 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Katarzyna W.

Greetings, Mr Linder

I have viewed your Cartoons with a big disgust. Seeing your hate on paper is not normal any more.

Drawing a child molester or drawing Black people as if they would be dumb is very antisocial and immature.

I suppose you are already a grown up man, knowing, that the things you do are inhumane. I don't know, why you hate on black people or Jews, perhaps it's in your psyche, but I don't know. I don't even think, that if I write this e-Mail, that you will answer like an adult. I think you will answer fully immature as your cartoons are. Your work is a disgrace to the word "art".

Sincerely, Kate

[NOTE: Thanks for writing, Kat. I will note your objections in the file. ... (Scribbling) Katarzyna P....objects to...child molesters...portrayed as dumb. Got it! (Rips off sheet.) ... Oops! And niggers too. There!

I sincerely hope this response will encourage you to put your big digust back in your pants,

Sincerely,

Rev. Al "Sharperton" Linder-McFeely, or His Preprescient Prendipotence (in poorly translated pig-polish).

P.S. We do appreciate your generously sharing your art expertise with us. I've often felt one of the biggest drawbacks of small-town life here in Kirksville is the lack of access to a decent Polish art museum. I and other sub-connoisseurs have to travel 300+ miles to Chicago for a peeper at Prznkvzy, Grootsplok, or Zglurdy. It just isn't fair! On the other hand, we are copiously blessed with easy access to your other cultural contribution, the (farm-fresh!) kielbasa. So you, see there are tradeoffs in everything. Now get out of here, go bet on a replay, or whatever else you people do.

Last edited by Alex Linder; April 20th, 2012 at 04:07 PM.