View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2006 #13
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

Once again, three stupid White teeny boppers discover the wonders of divershitty.
Is anyone here really surprised, at how surprised these idiotic twats were, when they were getting the shit stomped out of them?

Quote:
"I can't imagine," Barbara said, her eyes shining with tears. "I can't imagine anyone doing that to another human being, or even an animal."
I'd say this just about says it all. How fucking stupid can you be?

Quote:
Maybe because he was also black, or because he was so tall and strong , the group broke up and scattered to several cars and fled, the victims said.
Three guesses who the hero of the day wil be...

I'd like to feel bad for these brain washed morons, but this sums it up:

Quote:
Doesn’t this strike anyone as odd, that these girls wouldn’t know about crotch-grabbing niggers? Michael Jackson has been holding on to his crotch for the past 15 years on MTV videos. Everyone knows that nappy hair, bubble lips, black skin, stupidty and crotch grabbing all go together!
Absolutely spot on.

Hopefully these idiots will wake up, having been "touched" by divershitty, but I'm not betting any zog bucks on it...

Gods save us all