View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2011 #2551
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders View Post
Just like I expected, Roberta had another of her copy-and-past freakouts.

Let's see how many more copy and paste freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature (which goes on with her lame and silly emulation of my comments about her behavior, besides displaying her customary mendacity and/or paranoid hallucinations) will have before posting this simple statement:

"I'm the mentally retarded, emotionally disturbed and mentally ill Roberto Muehlenkamp

and I post on Shermers forum as Mathew Ellard."

Roberta:

Liar. You haven't proven shit. (Other than you're a lying coward.)

It’s a historical fact that not one grave that contains so much as - 1 / 1,000 of 1 % - of the alleged buried bodies has ever been located / proven to exist at any of the four sites.

NOT ONE!

So the average fraudulently alleged "huge mass grave" would contain the remains of - 35,222 - bodies.

Yet Roberta admits that she can only "prove" - 15,977 - in a total of 14 graves!

That’s only 26 % of the fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves" and - LESS THAN 1 % - of the fraudulently alleged buried bodies!

But that's not all:

Roberta also admits that:

She can't prove that the other 23 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Belzec contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

She can't prove that the other 6 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Sobibor contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

She can't prove that the 5 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Chelmno contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

She can't prove that the 6 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Treblinka contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

And where are the other 1,886,023 bodies?

Huh Roberta?

Roberta:

On what date will this endorsement take place Roberta?

There is one more fact that Roberta refuses to acknowledge:

It’s an irrefutable fact that not one single fraudulently alleged huge mass grave “proof” ever submitted on Shermers forum has ever been endorsed by Shermer as meeting his own, skeptic magazine’s and the skeptics society’s standards of proof.

NOT ONE!

Isn't that right Roberta?

Hey Roberta, who is the most prominent "skeptic" to endorse your "proofs?"

Now let's watch Roberta squirm and evade the simple questions with yet another copy and paste freak-out.