View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2009 #72
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
I wasn't advocating the French health care system. I was just throwing it out there fyi thinking maybe we could learn something from it. Not much, according to you. hehe

I haven't read through this entire thread. A lot of info here but has anyone mentioned the fact that if fedgov does take over the health care system they will have access every ones medical records?

It's enough to make a guy paranoid.
I wasn't blaming you. I just get angry over this stuff because I covered an aspect of it for ten years. Just as it is impossible to criticize jews in the 'mainstream' media, it is virtually impossible, in the health care trades, to suggest that government is the root of the problems with the industry.

It's not even an open debate. It's a matter of fact. But the public is too dumbed down to understand that all you get out of single-payer, ie free and universal medical care, as they advertise it, is a seat at the local DMV-HC, and a hope that they cover your problem, and that they decide to approve your treatment. Which they have no incentive to do. Government health care means a budget is set, and it's not set in relation to needs, as the government has no way of knowing what the needs will be in advance, it can't know this, so it's only incentive is to dish out whatever care it care it can provide according to its political criteria -- more for queers, aliens, wimmin, niggers, less for heterosexual whites -- and refuse care in order to stay within its budget.

All you get with Zogcare is a huge new chunk of missing paycheck, a seat in a waiting room, and the knowledge that all your private data will be used against you, the moment ZOG finds it convenient.