View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2018 #148
Stewart Meadows

The Italian right-wing leader, interior minister and deputy prime minister Matteo Salvini is once again criticizing the disgraceful sanctions that the jews have managed to impose on Russia:

Quote:
Russia sanctions 'madness' says Salvini

Sanctions against Russia are "economic, social and cultural madness", Deputy Premier Matteo Salvini told Russian industrialists in Moscow on Wednesday.
(...)
Salvini also called the sanctions "an absurdity".

Asked if Italy might veto the renewal of the sanctions at the EU, Salvini said "we can only use once the trump card of the veto in Europe".
(...)
"If someone made a mistake that person will have to pay but making hundreds of millions of citizens and small and medium businessmen pay is madness, I think".

The interior minister and leader of the anti-migrant Euroskeptic League party added: "I feel at home in Russia while I don't in other European countries".

He said: "the problems of 2018 are to be solved sitting at a table and not with tanks at the borders".
http://www.ansa.it/english/news/2018...598693ef9.html

Unlike the sorry sack of shit Donald Chump, who recently said that Putin is a murderer, Salvini refuses to cuck out; he keeps opposing the jew-led smear campaign against Russia, despite the enormous pressure he's facing from international jewry.

This is Donald Chump:

And this is Matteo Salvini:

The text on the T-shirts means "No to sanctions against Russia."