Full Thread: Kevin MacDonald
View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2011 #56
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Non-violence, says MacDonald.

This is his squeamish escape. Nobody wants violence, least of all whites. But he knows as well as the rest, that non-whites would not leave peacefully, in the reversal of this multicultural terror whites live in.

So, he sacrifices the quality of life for whites, and hides behind his Christian title as his rationalization, his universal slave morality to not do what must be done for the bettering of your own, but to do what would be easier on an opposing group at the vital expense of your own.

He believes multiculturalism is maintainable, WITH RACIAL CONSCIOUSNESS!. LOL. You might as well outlaw guns now, chief! You will have the most racial violence the world has ever seen, because it will TRULY be multiculturalism with everyone racially-conscious, rather than this blurring of cultural lines that the authority presently facilitates.

Only a retard would join A3P under this notion. Anyone with a functioning brain looks at the proposed goal and makes a judgment whether or not to pursue. In this case, why bother.

I wish that "Barbara" person who commented on that post had a donate button. That lengthy comment - which I'm sure made MacDonald pissed because it opposes and dwarfs his post and already has a ton of thumbs up - marvelously ripped the "Professor" a new asshole. (About the 14th or so comment down: http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...ctic/#comments )

Inspiring! I will continue visiting that blog, just in hopes of comments like that, and not the hack shit-ass bloggers.

EDIT: Even more inspiring, is how the majority of the comments are against MacDonald!

Last edited by P.E.; January 20th, 2011 at 10:04 AM.