View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2010 #36
Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
PLUS

http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...0&postcount=31

equals

Cumbrian Ian who mails state sponsored spam to the email addresses of racial patriots and is a state asset
So what are these emails?

The comment you made earlier this year about Mike Newland was a bit strange. You said that the reported attack on him by 'anti-fascists' in the 1990s was done by queers he propositioned. The strange bit was you said on here that you made enquiries among the street people in that area.
That's the only time my path crossed with yours then, as I lived in the Borough of Camden and myself went round to attempt to see Newland at that time. He lived in Kentish Town, then a quite harshly respectable lower-middle skilled-working class area with quite a few hardline hard working Mediterranean families. Newland lived quite near Kentish Town Police Station. Street people were a rare sight in Kentish Town, although they were all over Camden Town a mile or so down the road. But the junkies etc. panhandling around the yuppies, students and tourists down there, would be unlikely to know the happenings in hardline respectable Kentish Town up the road. So you saying you made enquiries among the street people seemed a bit strange to me.