View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2019 #3
Tyrone White

jewsign Extended Comments About the Problem: It's All About the Drag on the Belt

The Drag on the Belt is a problem I deconstructed and solved a new-ish problem to an older piece of hardware, in the company of other men who were paid to know such things. And, in my case, they were there for the knowledge.

"I was with "Girderman", back in the day. He was igniting the Left into increasingly more stringent levels of suppression WAY back then, when most of you were still sucking on your fudgesicle." Tighty then leaned back in the chair and pulled hard on the cigarette, and then hyper-expanded his lungs like you roll back on the hammer of a pistol, and then FIRED the heat from that smoke deep into his own lungs like he was firing a cannon into the bowels of the earth, and not fumigating for cockroaches that had infested the very air that his mind breathed, all day long and every day."

How many children did Hitler father, anyway? No one ever asks this. The reason terrifies them.

(I was the guy taunting the Enemy from the other side of the Trenches. My friend was the one torturing their comrade, who we captured. He was hiding under a box of food in a tent we captured. We made them prove to us that he was theirs, then we posted him out in the middle of no-man's land and killed anyone that came out of their trenches to save him. On BOTH sides. We killed our own to make an object lesson to our Enemy. Of course we mean it. We kill our own when they do what you do. We've killed our own to get to this point in our evolution. There isn't a chance in the world that we're somehow going to allow YOU to live.

After all. Who started this War?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bq-5c6bc639639e8.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	194.3 KB
ID:	10302   Click image for larger version

Name:	bq-5c6ba8e8ecaf7.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	10303   Click image for larger version

Name:	bq-5c6cb57b47f4c.jpg