Join Date: Nov 2003
Ch. 15: Alexander Solzhenitsyn
The Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds
Introduction and Chs. 1-2
- we go thru wiki bio of pierce, with necessary corrections; griffin discusses what he's trying to do with this book (make a portrait of pierce, not a bio), we go along with griffin as he pulls into the west va acreage and first meets pierce in person
Ch. 3: Early Life
- pierce's biography, including education, bildung, career, marriages/family, pets
Ch. 4: George Bernard Shaw, Et Al.
- idea of living your life for the Life Force (from don juan in act 3 of Shaw's "Man and Superman"). Nietzsche's concept of Superman. Oregon state colleague with mixed kids. anti-war movement. contrast with patriotic grease/aluminum drives in wwii. difference in jewsmedia attitudes toward the wars. necessity of discipline. the will to power is mostly will to power OVER ONESELF. need to discipline children young. question of what to do with one's life? use yourself up in the service of a great cause - helping the Life Force bring about the Superman. Tennyson's Ulysses.
Ch. 5: Adolf Hitler
- Hitler, power of will, taking one's life seriously, Rienzi Wagner opera, Bolshevism from Moses to Lenin. Savitri Devi. Lightning and the Sun. Hitler as the ultimate "man against time" in favor of restoring pristine world, ruthless militarily against degenerates. Mein Kampf. state as vehicle for protection and advancement of race. the best should rule the worst. democracy denies personality, substitutes numbers for quality. jews degrade culture and promote blood poisoning.
Ch. 6: The John Birch Society
Ch. 7: George Lincoln Rockwell
- pierce joins JBS in oregon, attends a few meetings and quits, as they aren't serious about investigating jews behind communism and civil rights. ... ch7: comes across rockwell clip on tv, writes to him. publication of National Socialist World. Patler and assassination. Matt Koehl. John Lloyd. bios of Rockwell and much more bio of Devi.
Ch. 8: The National Alliance
- Pierce connects with Lou Byers who is with Carto who did the Youth for Wallace, then National Youth Alliance. NYA is simply fundraising, Pierce says to add tabloid so people get something for their money. that tabloid is Attack! Instant success. Pierce forms corp. in Va. called National Alliance, dropping Youth. Idea is to appeal to broader range that his NSW or NYA. basically to appeal to all concerned with American degeneration. start ADV in 1991. thumbnails of bob demarais and evelyn hill. visit to germany, passau, denied giving speech by cops who threatened to shut meeting of NPD down.
Ch. 9: Revilo Oliver
- Oliver's memorial, set up by Dickson. strom and kirsten strom speak. it's taped. oliver suggests pierce write fiction, sends him a copy of the John Franklin Letters, author unknown but griffin believes to be oliver. model for The Turner Diaries.
Ch. 10: The Turner Diaries
Ch. 11: Pierce on The Turner Diaries
Ch. 12: Tim McVeigh
- pierce points out mcveigh inspired by waco. he talked to mcveigh's lawyer steven jones and explained the DISsimilarity between the OKC bomb and the bomb in TD. pierce believes the government parrotted the media about TD being the inspiration for OKC.
Ch. 13: Our Cause
Ch. 14: Cosmotheism
- explaining cosmotheism. shaw, nietzsche. explanation of pantheism and contrasted with theism in its views of God. the history of Cosmotheism as instituted or attempted church, the Cosmotheist Community Church. IRS prejudice from ADL pressure.
Ch. 16. Bob Mathews
- Pierce read some Solz. Agrees on much, disagrees on some, is not christian, for ex. history of Bob Mathews and the Order, inspiration from Turner Diaries. mathews spoke at national meeting in dc in 1983. robberies and assassination, counterfeiting. griffin does NOT ask pierce is he received money from mathews, as zillah craig says he did, and shortly after which he purchased 346 acres in west virginia. declaration of war, letter to congress. final burnout at Whidbey Island, mathews goes down in flames, firing automatic weapon.
Last edited by Alex Linder; August 4th, 2015 at 02:23 PM.