View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2019 #47
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
This probably could be explained rationally but it was an event that made me fundamentally question other people in a way that I didn't use to do.

It was in high school and I was studying German as my foreign language. I had missed the last class because of I was sick so I asked a guy that I considered to be a close friend of mine if we had any homework. He said no and the next week we went to the class, he had prepared a paper and the teacher asked me why I hadn't. It is possible that he was just forgetful but he was someone really serious with school and he did prepare his homework after all.

After that I understood that people lie and cheat on each others. I was still friends with him but it was never the same thing. I hate people who lie to me.
most people are not thinking about interesting objective things but about other people - and very often how to drag them down or somehow get ahead of them. the very best people are able to collect great people, form teams, and make the most progress. for average above average people, often being alone is the best they can do, depending on their personality and circumstances. if they dont get the upside, they at least avoid the downside, and have time and space ad quiet to think.

if you look at the lower elements of white-humanity, what i call the proles, it takes about ten of them to form a full person because owing to their lack of brains (mostly), they are constantly doing things that land them in the hospital or jail or some other trouble that they have to rely on the other parts of their ganglion to get out of.

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 13th, 2019 at 07:53 AM.