View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2008 #817
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Always nice enough to comply with my requests (see post # 810 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=810 ), chicken-chimp Gerdes keeps on making my day by showing that he’s again reduced to hysterical laughter:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta:

"I don’t know if these photos are related to Kola’s 2001 investigation... How about ashes of human bone and tissue for the light gray stuff, wood ashes for the black stuff and pure bone ashes or lime for the white stuff, Mr. Gerdes?"

"I don't know if they're related?"

"Ashes of human bone?"

"Pure bone ashes?"

"Or lime?"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Hysterical laughter, of course, is the "argument" of a coward and a fraud who has not argument to offer and is trying to run away from inconvenient questions like those asked in my post # 807 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=807 :

Quote:
The color of the soil, judging by the soil surface visible on these photographs, is a light brown. Yet these samples show layers underground that are light gray and black:

Or white:

How about ashes of human bone and tissue for the light gray stuff, wood ashes for the black stuff and pure bone ashes or lime for the white stuff, Mr. Gerdes?
Any other idea what those light grey, black and white substances in the light-brown soil of Sobibor might be, Mr. Gerdes? Let’s hear.

Quote:
Roberta:

"For the purpose of historical research Gerdes' demands have little if any relevance, and for the purpose of proving what happened at Sobibor they have no relevance at all. The documentary and eyewitness evidence I have shown alone leaves no room for doubt that Sobibor was an extermination camp, and there’s no reason (however desperately Gerdes claims otherwise) to doubt the accuracy of the corroborating descriptions and photographic depictions of physical evidence that we have seen so far."

Gerdes helpless hysteria is further confirmation that there’s no reason indeed to doubt the accuracy of the corroborating descriptions and photographic depictions of physical evidence that we have seen so far from Sobibor.

The following instructive display of a self-projecting coward’s helpless hysteria (one might think there’s a "chicken-chimp of the month" – award in "Revisionist" cloud-cuckoo-land and Gerdes is determined to win that award):

Quote:
Roberta:

"I for my part am waiting for current archaeological work on site to make Gerdes’ nightmares come true."

So Roberta, tell us all how the Shermer / "SKEPTIC" magazine and Dullenkamp / Hysterical and Cowardly HIV Contagious Homosexual Creeps espousing Holocaust Claptrap and other Historical Canards collaboration is going, will you?

And please do say hi to that greasy piece of shit for me, ok Roberta?

leads us back to the question about Gerdes’ amusing obsession with Shermer, who I never referred to as a source throughout this discussion.

What could it be that Shermer did to poor little Gerdes?

Could it be that he left Gerdes for a Jewish woman and that this is how Gerdes’ pathological hatred against Jews came into being?