View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2013 #28
Robert Ransdell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Nothing. Just like a business owner who hires kids fresh out of school, trains them, helps them get a start in life, helps them get qualified, then sees them leave to go work for his competitor.
Tough. Life is hard. You just suck it up, and move on.

The key is not to build an organisation, and then look around for things for it to do.

Find things to do, and build organisations around those various objectives.

Usually you will need several organisations.
It's very, very hard, that's why you need experience, and professional training and qualifications to do so.

Working with volunteers is very difficult, far more difficult than with employees.
That's why you need to be on top of your game at all times.

The issue is not those who leave, but those who stay.
Some will go, some will stay, some will return, some will donate, some will send their friends and family to take their place, some will betray and become your bitterest enemies.

But above all, you must define what you want to achieve.
Once you are clear on that, then you can qualify, gain experience, and build an organisation to achieve it.

Do you want laws changed?
Fine, which ones?

Want state programmes funded/defunded? Fine. Which ones? By how much?

Where can you personally, realistically make a difference, right now?

At state level?
At county level?
At municipal level?
At District or ward level?
At suburb level?
At family level?
Just with yourself?

So now you have defined where you can operate, and what you can do.
This need not always be this way, as you improve, so you can expand your abilities and influence, but the key is to actually act in real life.

The key is to focus on doing real things.
what is being pro-White?
Talking on the internet?
Waving cloths?
Or is it helping Whites?
So what would help Whites in your area?

Take a project that you will gain across the board support for, say expanding or building a school or clinic.
You will meet many different people and groups, meet the state, meet the politicians, and so begin to become a player.

What you learn from a few such projects will enable you to begin to deal with larger issues.

I personally think the Swiss canton system is the best, and as such, my municipality is to me my canton.
That is where I focus on.
To make it as independent, self sufficient as possible.

What does act mean?
The only changes that matter are to laws and budgets.

More like determination. It's also age. I'm at the half century mark. I've been through the marches and protests, the rallies, the raging, the fighting. It made no difference.
Becoming involved in mainstream politics, formal NGO's, corporates etc has accomplished some objectives, not others.
The key though is that I am not powerless where I am, I can move and shape events where I am to an extent.

That is what matters.
A few thousand people at most is what we need, and they are there already. They just need to become focused on today, and not be so obsessed with Germany, or holocausts, or other countries, or pie in the sky dreams and ideas.
what are they doing in their own municipality/town/county/state that benefits whites right now?

Not tomorrow, not one day soon, but right now?

I am focused on the right now, where we are, with what we have.

Until you have a wife, children etc, then having a job matters.

They can touch your heart and mind. They can shred them and rip them apart and send you into a corner gibbering in terror.

The laws are now in place to arrest you without charge, put you on secret trial where you cannot see the evidence or your accusers, torture you, and execute you.

Now they are building the infrastructure. Once that is in place, the laws will begin to be enforced.

Do not think for one moment that the gulags and executions cannot happen in the US.

DHS is a mirror image of the KGB, and DHS had both Primakov, a former head of the KGB, and Wulff, former head of the Stasi, as their structural and policy advisors.

Focus on objectives, not processes.
Movements, members, support all mean nothing if they have no purpose.

Not even a garden club is as aimless as the US WN movement.

What do you want to achieve, specifically where you are?
When you answer yourself that, then you are ready. Until you know what you want, you will never achieve it.
What does success look like?
At what stage would you consider your objectives met?

When you start thinking along these lines, about concrete, visible, measurable objectives, then people will take the movement seriously.

I agree, but am not interested in those activities that have not worked for the last 70 years.

How many in the movement do you see talking about getting into government, about training, qualifying, about formal organisations, discussing ways to make real changes in real life?

Protests, rallies etc all have their place, but only work when part of a wider, deeper strategy. Till now, they have been isolated events.

Protests mean that you think the people in charge will listen to you.
If you believe that, then fine, protest.

I don't. I believe that we need to become the people in charge.

Our role models should be the unions. The USSR started its fall when the Polish working men, mostly tradesmen, dockworkers etc said enough. Then other unions followed, then the church said enough, and from then, it was game on.

Strikes, boycotts and sanctions brought down the USSR and Eastern Bloc regimes.

They work. So we need to be in a position to in need carry out strikes, sanctions and boycotts.
I really liked your responses to what I said that you highlighted, it is clear you have done a lot of thinking on the subject, the OP cannot say he has not had at least one well thought out and reasoned view, hopefully I am providing another one.

I agree with the concept of what you described concerning the folly of creating an organization and then "finding something to do". Your idea of having organizations and responses to specific things is the logical thing.

I am only using this example to show you I, even as someone who believes in the value of public WN stands and figures/groups, understand and agree with your mindset. I am one who has always thought that groups that stage rallies for no particular reason (like many of the pro-White rallies that take place are carried out) are not going about things in an effective way as the White public has no idea what it is about, they will not at this stage, perhaps at no stage, just gather to celebrate "White pride" in large numbers.

I think rallies are at least something that can stand a chance in gaining the support of Whites when they respond to an event (a Black on White murder, a non-White sexual assault on a White woman) that is within our ideological concerns. While they may not turn out large numbers they will indeed get the attention of Whites and many will support it, evidence can be found on comment pages, YT as well as news page sites. The rally like Mr. Linder held for Channon Christian and Chris Newsome turned out a decent number and also received a lot of support from Whites all over the country. I did not get the numbers but I know that many here were also encouraged by the rally that I held here last year as well after a White man was beaten by a gang of Blacks.

So we need people to act in response to specific issues, incidents, or assaults by the enemy on our interests. Could we also though have a organization that had as a major component an established program of sending people out to various directions in an effort to respond when needed, would that make the response that much more immediate and effective than if it didn't exist?

If I had a family or had aspirations for having one for myself then I would probably have the same view as you. I decided a few years ago however that essentially this cause is my mistress, lol, I don't think I would put the necessary attention toward the important job of parenting and being a good husband, not even talking about earning a living, etc, because I just have no other choice, I live this cause, our ideals, every day of my life, I am consumed by it, it is who I am, and I would have it no other way either.

Raising children in this current age is something I know would actually lead me to trouble quicker than taking the path I have chosen. Some school system tried to teach my child about the "virtues" of homosexuality, yeah I wouldn't be around to parent the child anyway after that. I am eternally grateful to all who find the way, they are in no way any less committed than I, but I cannot see how I would keep my sanity if, more like when, my child was in some way, even small, taken in by all the enemy's evil, I mean it is a minefield out there, in no way do the ruling establishment even foster a neutral field in which to raise healthy White kids, they are out to get their minds from the cradle almost.

It is just not for me, I know the anger I have when it is other people's children who are exposed to it, that is enough to tolerate. Again I am thankful that all do not see things as I do, we need White fathers and mothers, it is not for me though, and I can take heart in the idea that I am in some small way, at least in spirit if nothing else, am fighting for all White children's future, they are all my kids even though none are biologically.

Again we don't want too many going down this path, but in my opinion we need a few who are able and willing to accept that their purpose in service to the race might be a bit different than others.

Things that have not worked in the past 70 years may stand a chance of working in the future, if executed and presented properly, because conditions are much more grave now, people like Rockwell saw what was coming but it was very difficult for most of the people he was trying to reach to see it, and even if they did they just didn't have it impressed upon them that it was going to affect them.

Today our people, ESPECIALLY OUR YOUNG PEOPLE who have any sense, can see what is happening and they can recognize that it will indeed affect them, that they are in store for more discrimination and more demonization by the anti-White establishment, and as time passes it only becomes more evident and certain.

I know full well the enemy doesn't give a damn about what we think, protest about, etc. Fact is we need to get the White conservatives to realize this, how much time do they waste pointing out hypocrisy from the left, pointing out the double standards. We need to insist that they not stop there "yeah White conservative, they do ignore crimes against Whites, now what are you going to do about it, are you going to continue playing the "racism" con-game or are you going to recognize that the only way you win is to unite as White people, they unite Whites as the enemy, it is about time we fight as a unit and group".

Protests can help to show White people that the paradigm is shifting, the time for sitting at home is over, time to go to work, time to do as the non-Whites have done and you better get ready for a tough job because we won't have any help as they have had from the Jew media to promote our aims.

I agree that all action needs to be more prolonged and not just be one event, since the time of Rockwell we have never had a real leader or group who has been a real force in the public eye for an extended period of time. He had a plan I think, not sure if it would have lead to success, probably not, but he had his steps planned out, he was planning a run for President if I am not mistaken, always had new ideas and was not afraid to fail.

Overall I am with you on having purpose on everything we set out to do, if you don't then you cannot be viewed as serious. I myself have refused to create some out of the blue organization here even though I have had people here wanting me to do this and even had a few suggestions to do the same on this board. Just getting a mention in the news under some new name (was with the NA for 8 years up until last Oct) is not what I want and I prefer to bide my time and see what happens, there are too many organizations that have been created that have amounted to little, I am out to win and want to put a "winning vibe" forward to all I can come into contact with. If an activist needs to be asked what group they are with that week, well yeah they are not focused and without a plan to say the least.

I just don't think that there has been the option there, a quality one, during those past 70 years, one that was everything our people needed and nothing that they didn't. I think the National Alliance under Dr. Pierce had the potential, was headed in that direction until his death, but beyond that I just see a bunch of kosher conservative groups like the John Birch Society and Ron Paul and the Hollywood Nazi types - our people just haven't had the proper presentation and execution during this time to make an accurate assessment in my view.

I will leave it at that for now, have enjoyed the discussion immensely, in my view this is what these boards should be for, respectful discussion about how to win.