View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2013 #95
Henry.

You and I had a long and detailed discussion about this very issue of halal v kosher, then relating to the NF and its anti-halal campaign, back in the Dec 2010.

It must be one of, oh I dunno, the two or three occasions on VNN when I've not been obsessing about NG

Anyway I've just had a look at the first post and noticed the pdf I uploaded has been viewed an all-informing 3x these past 32 months. I reckon I can name a few here who haven't bothered to look at it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
I put this question about not including Jewish slaughter directly to Tom Linden on the 24th Nov and he still hasn't responded.

He might fall flat on his face over this Halal issue as things have been changing toward stunned assisted slaughter of large beasts with Islamic authorities now permitting it, though of course, many Muslims will still object to stunning the animal prior to it being slaughtered.

Unlike Islam, stunning is not permitted in Judaism, so why is Tom Linden ignoring the Jewish issue?

See attached pdf for source:

N.B. The attached pdf Animal Welfare Problems In UK Slaughterhouses is now 9yrs old