Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2012 #2638
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Cold Hard Facts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Magnuson View Post
"Steele went crazy" is your opinion. Repeating it over and over does not make it fact.

These statements - in general - are your opinions and do not represent fact.

Most "detractors" traffic in conjecture and supposition. It's their way of doing the damage they intend. When Kelsey Steele and I were defending donors, you were the leading figure in both unfounded conjecture and arbitrary supposition about donation monies. Here you return to said behavior re: "interesting to see how much of that [$55,000] went to Tatyana".

These statements - in general - are your opinions and do not represent fact. And you return to supposing and dreaming up what-ifs. Simply based in observation, Mr. Pauly, your bent appears to have no interested in exonerating Mr. Steele, achieving his release from a prison sentence. How else can people reading these posts take your statements, except for opinion venting?

When you are taken to task about your opinion venting, we see you vent more enthusiastically. Please help me understand why this persists with no end in sight. If you have so many criticisms and negative thoughts about the whole Steele case, is it NOT possible for you to state them and move on?
You are a liar and probably a race traitor as well. For the third time I post the basic facts of Cyndi's attempt at divorcing her husband. I seldom post my opinions here. When I do so, they are clearly identified as such. I mostly post cold hard facts which you fools seem to ignore. This is another of the dozen smoking guns at the disposal of the prosecutor. As I said before, this case is indefensible except by a plea of not-guilty by insanity.

Perhaps I am being a little too hard on you. If you didn't know about this divorce petition, you might not know about the other thirty some proofs that Steele is crazy. You could be a babe in the woods on this case. Cyndi, her kids and the lawyers know better. I have written them all with copious detail. Cyndi is a former professional ballet dancer and knows how to perform in public. She may have become an accomplished actress who knows how to shed crocodile tears.

There is another point in your propaganda video that I failed to comment on. Hoyt mentioned that the media had no interest in presenting any facts favorable to Steele. This is correct. I personally wrote all eight or so reporters on this case with my motion to vacate judgement because Steele was crazy. The only response was a lame one from Meghan Cuff who replied that no one else had brought this matter up. My motion proves beyond argument that Steele is crazier than a shit house rat.

Quote:
Cyndi's Divorce Filing
Cyndi caught her husband looking for women on www.match.com by posting her own profile with a fake name and getting him to reply. She then filed for divorce. It was most Christian of her to offer to leave him with the shirt on his back. The divorce petition was withdrawn a few months later.

The point here is that Cyndi was hardly an angel when it came to a divorce settlement. A poster somewhere on this forum correctly observed that you don't know anything about a woman's character until the time comes to divorce her. A word to the wise, if you get in trouble, plan to see all of your dirty laundry displayed in court.

Note that while Steele was still in the hospital, he threatened to divorce his wife again. This is consistent with brain damage from ministrokes during surgery. The prosecutor did a fine job of giving Steele a motive to kill his wife in order to avoid a divorce.
========
3-772
Cyndi questioned by Whelan

Q. And in finding that out, I mean, you actually set up a profile on Match.com and put up his likes to try to see if he would contact you; correct?
A. Yes, I did.
Q. Okay. And you confirmed -- I mean, that was one of the ways you confirmed that he was on the site?
A. Yes.
Q. Okay. And at that point, you had some marital problems, and you filed for divorce; correct?
A.I think that was the crux of the marital problems because he had been coming home and saying that he wasn't happy at home. He was being honest with me how he felt. And if he wanted to go elsewhere, I mean, you know, it hurt because I still loved him even though I didn't feel like I was giving him what he needed. I wasn't willing to hold him to a marriage, and I was willing to let him go. And I -- you know, I didn't want the divorce, but I had -- he was unhappy, and if he was unhappy, I wasn't going to hold him to it. And it was also to protect me because I've always had abandonment issues and -- because of things that have happened in my past, and so I wasn't going to let myself be abandoned. I was going to take the first step.
=========
3-734-1
2000 Divorce petition

child support $1400/month
private school $300/month for both children
alimony $1000/month (for one year)
medical (for one year)
1996 Suburban
1986 Mustang
half of all gold and silver (was over $50,000)
IRA $163,000 in cash
Sagle ranch
=========
3-759-3
Cyndi questioned by Whelan

Q. So your testimony is that he never said he wanted a divorce?
A. He never said he wanted a divorce. Now, there is an earlier situation when he was very sick under hallucinations coming off of a respirator that he, yes, called up and said if I didn't come down to the hospital, he would divorce me. But I do not count that as he wanted a divorce. He was extremely sick, under hallucination drugs, and was having all sorts of hallucinations.