Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2012 #2640
Bob Magnuson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
You are a liar and probably a race traitor as well.
Sticks & stones, dude, sticks and stones. 'Member that from elementary school?

Quote:
For the third time I post the basic facts of Cyndi's attempt at divorcing her husband. I seldom post my opinions here.
Please reconcile for us how - in a thread rife with your opinions (repeated ad infinitum) - you can claim to seldom post your opinions.

Quote:
When I do so, they are clearly identified as such. I mostly post cold hard facts which you fools seem to ignore.
Name-calling is ignored. You post observations and some facts, all of which are selected or massaged to support your "Steele went crazy" opinion.

Quote:
This is another of the dozen smoking guns at the disposal of the prosecutor. As I said before, this case is indefensible except by a plea of not-guilty by insanity.
An oblique reference to "Steele went crazy" remains your opinion.

Quote:
I personally wrote all eight or so reporters on this case with my motion to vacate judgement because Steele was crazy. The only response was a lame one from Meghan Cuff who replied that no one else had brought this matter up. My motion proves beyond argument that Steele is crazier than a shit house rat.
Cuniff latched on to Mr. Steele's case with exceptional tenacity. We saw her at many court hearings, off in her own world, typing her "journalism" into some wireless device. Some of her "reporting" was online before the court session was over.

You and Cuniff share one characteristic: she absolutely would not stop including the misdirection that Mr. Steele represented Aryan Nations (he represented Butler). You absolutely will not stop venting your "Steele went crazy" opinion.

By and large, I knew I was coming into the "Trainman's World" (Matrix movie) when I returned. Down here, you feel you can make the rules, down here, you seem to feel you are God, who disburses opinion ("Steele went crazy") as fact.

I'll concede: there's no doubt whatsoever you believe "Steele went crazy". Your belief cannot be argued. Your belief in the world of many boils down to your opinion, which I am not arguing you hold.

Maybe it's worth asking at this juncture, "why do you expend SO MUCH relentless energy in this?" Why, exactly is it so infinitely important for you to try and convince others to embrace _your opinion_? Can you help us understand this?

Thx!

Last edited by Bob Magnuson; June 28th, 2012 at 05:32 PM. Reason: mispelled word