View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2008 #20
Greg Gerdes

See folks, I told you that this bitch is a real piece of work.

(And FYI, she's a self-hating German)

Q - You can show us at least one tooth that can be proven to have been found at Treblinka, can't you Roberta?

Surely you can show us just one photo of just one tooth?

Roberta:

"No, I have no photo of "just one" tooth."

OK Roberta! FINALLY you admit that, out of the alleged 24 -96 million teeth that could found at Treblinka, IF your fantasy were true, you have been unable to present so much as a single piece of tangible physical evidence of so much as a single tooth.

Good girl! We're already 20% through with this!

Now, is there anything else you would like to add about the issue of teeth before we move on Roberta?

Also, I have modified the list of component issues that we will be discussing here.

1 - Teeth (evidence for? Zero, nada, zilch, nothing, not an iota, etc.)

2 - Bullets & shell casings

3 - "Lazarett"

4 - Cremated / crushed bones

5 - Unburned corpses in a "wax-fat transformation"

6 - "Huge mass graves"

So if you have nothing to add about the issue that no teeth have ever been proven to have been found at the Treblinka site Roberta, let's move on the issue of Bullets & shell casings, shall we?

Q - Roberta, could you please tell us how many bullets and shell casing have been proven to have been found at Treblinka? If your answer is more than zero, please show us the photographs of said evidence, the names of those who allegedly found said evidence, the date said evidence was allegedly found and the EXACT location said evidence was found on the Treblinka site.

Oh, and Roberta? You really need to put an end to your lying and whining. Why don't you try to stop it right here and right now? Also, just to remind you, we are discussing this issue on an archeology / scientific forum, so please, PLEASE, tale your magic glasses off, take your seer stones out of your pocket, and throw your magic holocaust decoder ring in the trash where it belongs.

And one more thing Roberta - just remember these two words and you will get along just fine here:

PHYSICAL EVIDENCE