View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2011 #9
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
I look at some of the weird jews I've met in my life. not a one of them made a good impression on me.
Now that I think about my own experiences, Jew certainly isn't synonymous with charisma. I've never met a 'cool' Jew, and all of the 'cool' Jews they put on TV, have some awkwardness about them; partly the visible physical alien presence, maybe that's enough to seal the deal on negating the charismatic feeling you get from people (this has to be group-related, since I'm sure niggers find fellow niggers more charismatic than any other group).

Then you have the professional assholes of the social sciences who try to explain 'charisma' in this day and age, yet in this multicultural toilet, they have to ascribe it to a phenomenon because a basal prerequisite is racial similarity (which they can't say, but you'd know it if you think of the people you saw as the most charismatic).

Maybe the most extroverted Jews could be called contrived, but certainly not charismatic. They are wholly dependent on a social protocol and decorum in order to survive; but it's simply a matter of the fact that those who are in power dictate the protocol.

Were we at war with any particular group, the protocol and decorum excludes that group (such as the Japanese in American in WWII, or Jews in Germany).

Jewish extroversion is feigned to make gains that they may take in retreat to their introverted anti-social, anti-human nature.

Last edited by P.E.; April 18th, 2011 at 08:15 PM.