View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2005 #22
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

one thing I have learned from homeschoolers I have talked to out here, is that they often have informal groups that get together for field trips and stuff.

the valedictorian in my high school class was homeschooled for at his first several years and then off and on up until high school, alternating with a few years in Catholic primary school and a couple years in Germany. He studied classics (Greek and Latin) at Harvard and tested out of a full year of credits. He has younger siblings that have done well also.

As for "socializing" there are many opportunites for positive socializing other than what is offered to learn in the public fool system. Here are some of the typical lessons taught in the fool system:

1. wuss out from aggressive niggers or get your ass kicked by niggers or if you kick their ass you will get in trouble.

2. cheat and lie

3. engage in premature sexual activity

4. abuse illegal drugs as well as alcohol.

5. being White is naughty

So I regard homeschooling highly.

On the other hand, if people have access to a lilly-White public school with good teachers, and indeed there are such things here and there, it may be ok to take advantage of them as well. Still there are downsides to be on guard against due to statewide curriculum programs: sex ed where they teach homosexual tolerance, all the anti-White pro-coon race horseshit, etc.