View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2008 #757
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
Roberta:

"Why don’t you read my posts, Mr. Gerdes?"

Well, let me count the why's -

They're idiotic. Childish, Full of lies. Sophomoric. Retarded. Did I mention full of lies? Nonsensical. Stupid. I could go on and on, but I think you get the idea. Oh, and did I mention that they were full of lies?

Roberta:

"What are you waiting for, Mr. Gerdes?"

Well, let's see, I'm waiting for stupid to:

Show us just one "huge mass grave" that contains just one percent of the alleged mass murder at Treblinka.

Just one body in a "wax-fat transformation" at Belzec.

Just one pound of crushed bone at Chelmno.

Just one ounce of human ash at Sobibor.

Just one gassed jew from the entire "holocaust."

Just one filthy rich greasy jew to match nafcash’s reward amount – i.e. - $100,000.00 and put it in an escrow account.

And of course I'm waiting for Roberta to, in Ceds words - get on with it.

Are you too chicken-shit to show us the above Rertado?

Are you too much of a coward to - get on with it?

What are you waiting for Roberta?

What a cowardly lying little faggot you are Roberta.

Can't even prove / do just one of the above.

Just one Roberta.

One.

BTW Roberta, the nafcash update should be online by Fri., maybe sooner.

And rest your little damaged mind, the Sobibor bonus reward that you insited be included in the update will in fact be included in the update.

Just for you Roberta.

Oh, and one more thing Roberta:

Thank you.
Helpless squirming, self-projecting invective, the much appreciated admission that you don't read a discussion opponent's posts, and some more lies, namely the one about my having "insisted" that the "Sobibor bonus reward", which was your very own idea, be included in the "update" of the NAFCASH site that you announced (So there will be an update after all? Wow!). That's the best you'll ever be capable of, isn't it, Gerdes? What a sorry jerk you are.

As to your "show us" - baloney, you know very well what my position is: I can prove the existence of whatever quantity of any of the exhibits you mention corresponds to the mass murder, body disposal and robbery digging at any of the camps under discussion by proving the mass murder, body disposal and robbery digging at the respective camp through eyewitness, documentary and physical evidence, and what evidence of these categories I have shown leaves no room for reasonable doubt (unreasonable doubt is always possible, just as it is possible to unreasonably doubt the existence of the moon) that these camps were killing sites and large-scale mass murder happened at each of them.

This is true independently of what specific individual physical exhibits I have access to and can "show" to you, as even a numb nut like you should be able to understand. Your yelling for individual presentation of specific physical exhibits has no relevance from the point of view of criminal investigation or historical research. It has no relevance whatsoever except insofar as you have offered reward money for it and for the purpose of becoming entitled to that reward money. This means that, except insofar as presenting a specific physical exhibit makes an applicant become entitled to the reward money (and «one body in a "wax-fat transformation" at Belzec», «one pound of crushed bone at Chelmno», «one ounce of human ash at Sobibor» or «one gassed jew from the entire "holocaust"» surely don't fulfill the requirements of the NAFCASH challenge), you can take all your infantile "show me" demands and shove them up your fat Nazi ass.

And as to the "coward", you should really refrain from using the term, after you sought refuge here in the cozy circle of your fellow Jew-haters, ignored most of the evidence I showed to you, dodged most of my questions, refused to even specify the contents of your challenge requirements (easy though I made it for you to do that) and didn't even dare to address my fellow HC bloggers directly after mouthing off about them here. Anyone with half a brain should by now have realized that you are a sorry piece of chicken-shit, and that your calling "coward" an opponent who not only entered the wolf's lair on his own but also addressed all your contentions and requests and patiently slapped your BS around your ears and exposed your lies again and again, is a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black - tantamount, to use the parallel that CS is so fond of (), to Elton John calling Brad Pitt a faggot.